07/30 - Magical Money Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
In the good old days one could pick them up swat them on the rear and make. How a days you can't do that. One time my husband if he did't do something he was going to get his ass wop . My son told him we would tell the school and have him arrested. He told him to go ahead, he told him when he got arrested he would throw me his wallet on the way out and would really get it when he got out. Safe to say that was never said in our house again.
that sounds awful :( your poor kid

jamjam

Reaction score
What do we do if your partner isn't responding/guessing on the Iconary? just let the time lapse?

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
the kid getting threatened with abuse
That'w what's wrong with kids now a days they think they can treat their parent's like trash. What would you have done just taken it?

Reactions: Minx2121

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That'w what's wrong with kids now a days they think they can treat their parent's like trash. What would you have done just taken it?
my dad used to do that shit and I literally have PTSD that impacts my day-to-day functioning. So...yeah, that's what's wrong with 'kids now a days'

FireMonkey

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
this time it was because he wrecked the living room and I was trying to get him to pick up some of his toys. or at least help me pick up his toys. or at least stop hitting me. or anything other than screaming. it's been a fun day.
I would put on some music and pretend to have OODLES of fun cleaning. Really. Dance (I know, you're not in a dancing mood). But make it fun and he'll join in. Have him hand you something and you put it away. He doesn't need to clean as much as do minor handing to you (and you clean). As long as you get him to contribute - that's enough.
(I promise! More comes when he's older)

Status
Not open for further replies.