Title: Reading Pedestrian Minds | Accept
Requester: Avery [A1VOBEB3SPYL4U] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.13] [Pay=1.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=4.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=3.63] [Comm=3.25] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.52] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.08
Duration: 3600
Available: 550
Description: The surveys will ask you to figure out what the pedestrian is thinking. Please follow the instructions in the attached survey link.
Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN; Repetitive Scores DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 92
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
these are pretty fast[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a survey awhile ago that paid over 10.00 would not let me watch the video. In the instructions it said I would answer a few question first so after it would not let me watch video there were some Questions so I answered them and it submitted it. Knew it was going to be a rejection paid out within a hour.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
edit: nvm completely off topic my bad

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play a game of iconary- pictionary with icons (trial to qualify for larger batches of HITs) | Accept
Requester: Vision AI2 [A31Z1QJOPW8QID] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=3.50] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.25] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Available: 1
Description: A 2 player game where one player draws a phrase with icons and another tries to guess the phrase. Games last 4 minutes at most and you will be paid per game. Based on player performance in this trial, we'll be granting a qualification for much larger batches of HITs coming soon. To qualify, we'd like to see you play at least one successfull game plus at least one as a drawer and guesser. (so between 2-5 games)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Iconary qualification- updated DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Review and verify basic information about a building from satellite imagery | Accept
Requester: Cartographer [A36UT7GK6GTXER] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 900
Available: 3
Description: Review satellite images for a building to center the map, then verify the building type, number of stories, area, and businesses there
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
edit: nvm completely off topic my bad
Get down and copy his fit? sometimes snaps 'em out of it. Also a bin full of macaroni noodles with some cups and spoons and spatulas - keeps my kids busy for 30mins straight.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Get down and copy his fit? sometimes snaps 'em out of it. Also a bin full of macaroni noodles with some cups and spoons and spatulas - keeps my kids busy for 30mins straight.
this time it was because he wrecked the living room and I was trying to get him to pick up some of his toys. or at least help me pick up his toys. or at least stop hitting me. or anything other than screaming. it's been a fun day.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
this time it was because he wrecked the living room and I was trying to get him to pick up some of his toys. or at least help me pick up his toys. or at least stop hitting me. or anything other than screaming. it's been a fun day.
been there :hug: My daughter just learned how to hit and I don't even know how because my 4 year old has never hit anyone in his life and we don't spank so :shrug:

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
Adsforce not loading for anyone else?

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Just tried using Firefox again and it seems to be working a lot faster now. Wasn't working any faster when I've tried in the past. Need to set up the scripts for Firefox.

Hopefully it works again on Chrome because I just really prefer Chrome.
I read that turning off hardware acceleration in Chrome's advanced settings can help in some way. Just did that last night, too soon to tell if it's helping.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
they're not masters, make sure you're filtering results are set to $0

it wouldn't already be expired?
I don't see them. Are they gone already?

rawsteak

Reaction score
Title: Play a game of iconary- pictionary with icons (trial to qualify for larger batches of HITs) | Accept
Requester: Vision AI2 [A31Z1QJOPW8QID] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=3.50] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.25] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.20
Available: 1
Description: A 2 player game where one player draws a phrase with icons and another tries to guess the phrase. Games last 4 minutes at most and you will be paid per game. Based on player performance in this trial, we'll be granting a qualification for much larger batches of HITs coming soon. To qualify, we'd like to see you play at least one successfull game plus at least one as a drawer and guesser. (so between 2-5 games)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Iconary qualification- updated DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This was the best one today by FAR.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't see them. Are they gone already?
nope, they're still up. are you making sure 'hits I'm qualified for' is unchecked?

also the $5 hit that was rejected for me was reversed after I emailed them. so I got the $5 they bonused me instead of approving in the first place, then $5 for the approved hit. nice. :bode:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
been there :hug: My daughter just learned how to hit and I don't even know how because my 4 year old has never hit anyone in his life and we don't spank so :shrug:
In the good old days one could pick them up swat them on the rear and make. Now a days you can't do that. One time my husband if he did't do something he was going to get his ass wop . My son told him we would tell the school and have him arrested. He told him to go ahead, he told him when he got arrested he would throw me his wallet on the way out and would really get it when he got out. Safe to say that was never said in our house again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minx2121
Status
Not open for further replies.