07/30 - Magical Money Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I got it from HitCatcher. We all use PandA's( Preview and Accept) but, you don't use Panda Crazy, I'm assuming.:)
No I use MTS. It's easier for me to use but I get the impression that PC has better features if you know how to use them. MTS is just really easy to use.

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
thanks for the HIT ID. That'll work in HIT catcher right? I don't use panda.
Correct. That's the HIT ID I'm using and just add it to Hit Catcher. Ibottas trickle-in off and on... Right now they are not, but you'll notice them more on the weekends when it's really slow.

Also, there are a few different scripts available that allow you to press a single button to confirm whether the 2 receipts are the same or not, and then submit the HIT upon making your choice. They're already super easy, and with a single-button-push script then these particular Ibotta's are ridiculously easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No I use MTS. It's easier for me to use but I get the impression that PC has better features if you know how to use them. MTS is just really easy to use.
Yes. Hit Catcher, found in MTS. That's what I was saying. But, what I was saying was that you use MTS's feature HC to handle your PandAs. That's all. I was just noting the difference between PC and "panda"(which stands for "preview and accept" and can be done a number of ways, HC,PC, auto-reload). That's all. No worries.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Correct. That's the HIT ID I'm using and just add it to Hit Catcher. Ibottas trickle-in off and on... Right now they are not, but you'll notice them more on the weekends when it's really slow.

Also, there are a few different scripts available that allow you to press a single button to confirm whether the 2 receipts are the same or not, and then submit the HIT upon making your choice. They're already super easy, and with a single-button-push script then they're ridiculously easy.
OH thats right. I forgot about that. scripts that make those batch HITs easier. Its all coming back to me now...
I've just been so lazy, only doing $2 surveys and up to make my nut everyday, not keeping my eye on the bigger picture.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I also don't know if a return and and 'Abandon' are the same, metric-wise. I thought abandoned was only for expired timers but, what do I know?
Oh no you are absolutely right, I was talking about return rate, not abandonment rate. My bad :coffee2:And I think the stat I was thinking of for Jack Stone (and I think Dodds used it, too) was not either of those two, but submission rate :blep: like HIT submission rate must be greater than 95 or something. Mine is 92. Seems reasonable.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Yes. Hit Catcher, found in MTS. That's what I was saying. But, what I was saying was that you use MTS's feature HC to handle your PandAs. That's all. I was just noting the difference between PC and "panda"(which stands for "preview and accept" and can be done a number of ways, HC,PC, auto-reload). That's all. No worries.:)
I didn't know that was what panda stood for. I was wondering. Learned something new today.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I didn't know that was what panda stood for. I was wondering. Learned something new today.
It didn't worry you at all that there were 50,000 people, all in one spot, doing surveys, that had a strange obsession with naming everything after bears that eat plants? I don't know how to feel about that...
Cats or dogs I get. But, pandas are pretty friggin' random. lmao

Last edited:

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
It didn't worry you at all that there were 50,000 people, all in one spot, doing surveys, that had a strange obsession with naming everything after bears that eat plants? I don't know how to feel about that...
Cats or dogs I get. But, pandas are pretty friggin' random. lmao
I figured it was something. IDK pandas are like really cute, right? I thought people just liked talking about these cute animals with the worst balance ever. They are the biggest klutzes of the animal kingdom.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I figured it was something. IDK pandas are like really cute, right? I thought people just liked talking about these cute animals with the worst balance ever. They are the biggest klutzes of the animal kingdom.
Ikr! But, didn't you wonder what that something was?

This guy thought he had joined WWF by accident for the past 4 months!
"I keep donating, someone named Jaded keeps thanking me for my donation, and those bears are still endangered! Where the hell is my money going?":ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I needed a laugh. Thank you.

Also, I'm just taking the piss.:p Or joking, if you prefer.

Last edited:

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Ikr! But, didn't you wonder what that something was?

This guy thought he had joined WWF by accident for the past 4 months!
"I keep donating, someone named Jaded keeps thanking me for my donation, and those bears are still endangered! Where the hell is my money going?":ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I needed a laugh. Thank you.

Also, I'm just taking the piss.:p Or joking, if you prefer.
Oh, your all good man. I just never thought to ask. I figured it was something but honestly was never curious.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, your all good man. I just never thought to ask. I figured it was something but honestly was never curious.
It's because AMT used to not have "Accept" built into the search page, if I'm not mistaken.(It's been a while) So, in the URL you could add the "andAccept" bit and skip a step. Then you wouldn't miss a HIT while the preview was loading. And then you could use something like "Google-Easy auto-refresh" to reload that page until it caught one. Old school analog PandA-ing.

History lesson for the day.:)

Last edited:

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
It's because AMT used to not have "Accept" built into the search page, if I'm not mistaken.(It's been a while) So, in the URL you could add the "andAccept" bit and skip a step. Then you wouldn't miss a HIT while the preview was loading. And then you could use something like "Google-Easy auto-refresh" to reload that page until it caught one. Old school analog PandA-ing.

History lesson for the day.:)
yeah that sounds wicked old school. I find it crazy that they used to make you captcha alot. But then again, if I remember correctly I had to captcha a bit when I was doing batch HITs. I keep on reading about how they used to make MTurkers captcha all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.