07/20 - Facepalm Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
What in the world with that survey. I had a purchase from one of their brands listed but then it didn't really fall into one of their categories so they shut me out of the survey. Face palm indeed!

Reactions: Sondi and klyde

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Todays AudioKites are making me feel bad. Usually I have nice, constructive things to say, but this "tony biondi dj" guy is really not good.
i haven't caught any it must not be one of my genres

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Political campaigns survey | Accept
Requester: Cees van der Eijk [A20OJG459YW44Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a short survey about political campaigns in the US
Qualifications: past participants DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Political campaigns survey | Accept
Requester: Cees van der Eijk [A20OJG459YW44Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a short survey about political campaigns in the US
Qualifications: past participants DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
2 minutes

Reactions: themildone

LumosDC

Reaction score
Mad at myself for spilling a soda over a super expensive keyboard (Corsair K95 RGB Platinum) I've only had for 9 months. Am using a cheap, crappy keyboard that tires my arms quickly. Ended up with a rejected data entry HIT and is likely mostly due to me not being used to this crappy keyboard. Going to Best Buy when it opens to pick up a replacement.

Going to lay off the data entry hits for now, but am too tired for long surveys. I want to take an angry nap.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Mad at myself for spilling a soda over a super expensive keyboard (Corsair K95 RGB Platinum) I've only had for 9 months. Am using a cheap, crappy keyboard that tires my arms quickly. Ended up with a rejected data entry HIT and is likely mostly due to me not being used to this crappy keyboard. Going to Best Buy when it opens to pick up a replacement.

Going to lay off the data entry hits for now, but am too tired for long surveys. I want to take an angry nap.
That sucks. That keyboard looks awesome. Going to back to crappy keyboards always suck.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I have 2 keyboards that I switch out every time I spill coffee on it. I've had to switch them 5 times. They still both work fine lol

Reactions: hauntedd

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I have 2 keyboards that I switch out every time I spill coffee on it. I've had to switch them 5 times. They still both work fine lol
Must be really bad at handling your coffee, lol.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Morning guys!

My asthma and allergies have been really bad this morning, I feel like I have a huge weight on my chest. :grumpy:
Do you have a humidifier? Air conditioner? (and, of course.....there's always coffee and a shower :).
I have asthma, too. :(

Reactions: hauntedd
Status
Not open for further replies.