Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have you tried a plunger? I swear, those work better than just about anything
(well, not anything. Best of all - she would not let her hair go down the shower drain all the time...........)
I used a plunger and then tons of baking soda (or powder? idk my neighbor let me use hers) and vinegar :)

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Apparently I need to get up super early to catch the good HITs lol is this correct? I’m still learning
It shifts, really. Requesters come and go that there could be a good run on jobs at night for a few weeks, then it flops to days. It is really hard to nail it down with any reliability.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
There's not much work coming my way so I'm shopping for car insurance that I'll need in September when I take over my parents car. Does it save a good amount of money on your insurance to have an anti theft device?

Alexis Reid

Reaction score
there really isn't a time per say, just usually the hits start rolling in around 8-9am eastern
Makes sense. I see an increase about 9am here in Oklahoma. So I have been holding off til then. I just see you guys and I’m like dang! Early bird gets the worm lol ps I’m not a morning person

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Error Situations at Work | Accept
Requester: Alexander Klamar [A1HSMGE3AUAZH1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Please read the following error situations and answer a few questions on them. Criteria for participation: 18 years or older, country of residence: USA.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$[/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
this is one of my dreams
Mine too, tbh. The number on the collar has a message saying "we don't accept random calls" and won't answer, so not sure what they're supposed to do other than keep it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine too, tbh. The number on the collar has a message saying "we don't accept random calls" and won't answer, so not sure what they're supposed to do other than keep it.
check for a microchip, otherwise keeeep hiiimmmm

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
There's not much work coming my way so I'm shopping for car insurance that I'll need in September when I take over my parents car. Does it save a good amount of money on your insurance to have an anti theft device?
Depends on the device, the car, the Comprehensive coverage cost and the company. Not much, unless it's an expensive car and high end anti theft. I haven't worked in auto insurance for about twenty years, so take that with a grain of salt.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Driving Fears Survey (Iowa residents only) | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54] [Pay=2.80] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.04] [Fast=4.48] [Comm=3.36] [Fair=4.15] [Reviews=290] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=0.02] [Pen=2.76 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=7]
Reward: 0.39
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about fears and experiences while driving.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-IA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Finally - A state restricted HIT for me![/td][/tr]

Reactions: themildone

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
Bahaha for real? Then what's even the point of giving your dog a collar if you're going to ignore calls when it gets lost? People..

Reactions: Jaded

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Apparently, baking soda doesn't work too well if the clog is further down the drain. I'd recommend getting a plastic snaking tool too, they can be pretty useful. Just check for what type of pipe you are trying to snake.

And man, I'm not catching any HITs right now other than these YouTube ones.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Depends on the device, the car, the Comprehensive coverage cost and the company. Not much, unless it's an expensive car and high end anti theft. I haven't worked in auto insurance for about twenty years, so take that with a grain of salt.
Oh no it's a 2010 CRV. And I think starting in the Fall I won't be driving it as much. The car is paid off. I think I mostly want medical coverage out of it in case something happened. So far it looks like it's hovering around $50 a month though which is scary while I'm not making a lot in the summer but...well anyway. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it!

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I think a little. But having a garage really helped. And area - when I moved from FL to VT - it went down by about half.
(thankfully, my 16year old has not taken the test for her permit, yet - her choice - because once she does....that's going to pretty much end any good deals I've had, recently :(

Reactions: theturkscribe
Status
Not open for further replies.