Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Mine too, tbh. The number on the collar has a message saying "we don't accept random calls" and won't answer, so not sure what they're supposed to do other than keep it.
No voicemail? Or they could could leave a nice text like: "Come get your fucking dog!"

But seriously. There's no animal control there?

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
Are there scripts for these Sergeys? I know some people have scripts for those closed batch Sergeys.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
No voicemail? Or they could could leave a nice text like: "Come get your fucking dog!"

But seriously. There's no animal control there?
Nope, no voicemail. I think my mom doesn't wanna call animal control unless it's a last resort since the dog isn't mean or anything. They have dog food so will feedit.

I"m gonna tell her to text it XD

check for a microchip, otherwise keeeep hiiimmmm
That's what I said. Apparently it's name is Dixie Mae, (according to the collar.) I didn't think about the chip thing, so I"m gonna tell my mom to go figure that out.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
almost looked like a belly to belly suplex

cat has good form
except no follow through, always make sure your opponent can't get back up. cat should have kicked him in the head

Reactions: Kliq and Peachy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
When I was in college, I found a cat trapped behind the wheel of a car in the parking lot. Wasn't even my car. Anyway, I was with this Austrian woman I was rather sweet on. So yea, I ended up taking the cat home and putting up flyers all over campus.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I think a little. But having a garage really helped. And area - when I moved from FL to VT - it went down by about half.
(thankfully, my 16year old has not taken the test for her permit, yet - her choice - because once she does....that's going to pretty much end any good deals I've had, recently :(
Ooohhhhhh my gosh please I already started telling my 5 year old she has to pay for all her own car stuff herself or any increase I might get! LOL
She can tell you the whole speech about how if you want to drive then you need to be mature and responsible and pay for it all yourself...LOL

Reactions: jan

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was in college, I found a cat trapped behind the wheel of a car in the parking lot. Wasn't even my car. Anyway, I was with this Austrian woman I was rather sweet on. So yea, I ended up taking the cat home and putting up flyers all over campus.
but did you get laid is the important question here.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study of Making Out, Fondling, and Sex | Accept
Requester: Sara [A2HO5IY6JCHYPK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: 30 minutes, participants complete survey about intimate or sexual contact they have experienced and will describe 1 personal experience that they found upsetting/distressing. They will answer questions about thoughts, symptoms, and moods that followed.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; Dissertation Taken DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.