07/17 - Tang Fish Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
ahh crap, I forgot I had 24 kasistos in my queue, I guess they all expired
dang it. i've been so focused on sergeys these last several days i forget to look for the other good batches like this one.

charlie

Reaction score
welp, here we go again. trying again to kick the nasty cigarette habit that came back kicking and screaming months ago. this time though i'm going less drastic.. bought a juul vape and hopefully won't need it for all that long.. if the dang temps would get under 100 billion degrees I'd start running again in the evenings but ugh Texas summers.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My niece is going to be a great CEO one day. Whenever we play with Legos she assumes the role of being the boss and tells me if I don't do my job well enough she'll fire me.

Little Bezos growing up right before my eyes.
Why stop at CEO? Sounds like a future President to me.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
baseball can be a little boring
even with all stars playing

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
welp, here we go again. trying again to kick the nasty cigarette habit that came back kicking and screaming months ago. this time though i'm going less drastic.. bought a juul vape and hopefully won't need it for all that long.. if the dang temps would get under 100 billion degrees I'd start running again in the evenings but ugh Texas summers.

Reactions: <Gucci>

charlie

Reaction score
yeah i saw Delkus' post earlier today. I'm in Austin but spend a lot of time in FtW. Surprisingly we're not supposed to get as hot as DFW this weekend. keep safe up there. I'm staying in AC all weekend.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no. OH NO.

I didn't realize it until you pointed it out, but that's her favorite threat, to fire people.

Oh god no.
Don't worry, women will be thrown back to the stone ages over the next few years. She won't have a chance at being president of anything other than the barefoot 5th wives club.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jatis

Reaction score
And there's another 15k AudioCrowd HIT's.... Debating pulling an all nighter. I see from searches they have been posting HIT's for at least a few months but nobody has reviewed them anywhere.\

I love these HIT's

Anyone have experience with how long they take to approve? Not sure If I'm safe to milk and be paid before the end of the month, or if I should diversify.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And there's another 15k AudioCrowd HIT's.... Debating pulling an all nighter. I see from searches they have been posting HIT's for at least a few months but nobody has reviewed them anywhere.\

I love these HIT's

Anyone have experience with how long they take to approve? Not sure If I'm safe to milk and be paid before the end of the month, or if I should diversify.
I've never tried them, but there are a few reviews here if this is the same requester.
https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A35RFV9XBYAX9I

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score

I love these HIT's

TO said like, a week.
From a guy who did 700+, apparently.
Not sure I'd do 700 when the requester had zero info. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.