07/17 - Tang Fish Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Erk, twice I've flipped up the mic on my headset and forgot to put it back down, I hope I don't get rejected on these. It's still dictating my words correctly so I guess it must be ok :S
I assumed they were just after the dictation, anyway, since they don't stress a quiet background or headset. It's surprisingly perceptive- even with kids screaming in the background and me half mumbling. I'm not even using an external mic and it can grab my phrases correctly from across the desk.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I assumed they were just after the dictation, anyway, since they don't stress a quiet background or headset. It's surprisingly perceptive- even with kids screaming in the background and me half mumbling. I'm not even using an external mic and it can grab my phrases correctly from across the desk.
Yeah I've been surprised how often it's been right, even on weird words.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: predict performance of an automated image classifier | PANDA
Requester: JHU-APL BeHAVE Lab [A202UOPNF08JH1] (Req TV): $21.65/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Predict whether a computer will correctly label a photo
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $12.00
Qualifications: mmai NotIn 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
Farkkkk I just got this and it's late as hell. Anyone do it?

Paulanizia Davis

Reaction score
so does anyone else have to wait till 3 am for the day to change over? I maxed out my HITs now I'm playing the waiting game.

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so does anyone else have to wait till 3 am for the day to change over? I maxed out my HITs now I'm playing the waiting game.
Yeah we all do.
After the 10 day probationary period is up you get 3800 a day. :)

Last edited:

Leatherass

Reaction score
Aw. Thank you. I’m mostly just trying to bulk up a bit right now and look muscular. So I cut back on cardio a little bit and started lifting heavier weights. I actually ordered a new barbell today from prime day.
So I switch back and forth from Atkins high protein no carbs and then back to low calorie diet. It’s worked. Total weight loss 80-85 pounds. I drink muscle milk shakes to kill the hunger. It helps a lot. A whole lot.
Feel free to PM me. We’ll talk. :)
Holy Macaroni Batman, Thats alot of weight to drop, good for you, Congrats and God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.