07/17 - Tang Fish Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I love that fretboard! My partner got a PRS just so he could have the birds and an owl :LOL:
There is an old acoustic I am in love with because it has a peace sign on the headstock.....Some are just works of art:). The one I bought Steve is one that he had when we met 15 years ago, he pawned it when we were dating to buy my daughter a dress for her school holiday program and xmas gifts for all of them. I always said in my heart that I would replace it some day.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:) hi <Gucci> @<Gucci> . How've you been? It seems like I've been out of the night crowd loop lately. Nice to see you.
I have a bit. I’m good. I booked my wedding date for next August!! I have been working out a looooooot. Lol facepalm. It’s nice to see you too!! :love:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a bit. I’m good. I booked my wedding date for next August!! I have been working out a looooooot. Lol facepalm. It’s nice to see you too!! :love:
Ah, it was you who stole my gym mojo :shifty:

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow, congratulations! That's really exciting. Nice, you'll be an inspiration for me to keep on with my walking, weight loss deally. The walking part's not hard, the being hungry is. I thought maybe it was you and someone else who were talking about that the other day or week. But that means its working right?

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
DareAngel3 @DareAngel3
Here, I shoved a few images of MOST of the guitars I own, or have owned, into this album (also threw in a couple pictures of my amp. Cause it's gloriously purple).
Save some forum space :p.
Enjoy.

[LINK]
Dude this is so amazing.
My mouth is watering like I just saw gummy candy :love::love:

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone wanna make tomorrow’s thread?! :)

Reactions: jklmnop

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Erk, twice I've flipped up the mic on my headset and forgot to put it back down, I hope I don't get rejected on these. It's still dictating my words correctly so I guess it must be ok :S

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow, congratulations! That's really exciting. Nice, you'll be an inspiration for me to keep on with my walking, weight loss deally. The walking part's not hard, the being hungry is. I thought maybe it was you and someone else who were talking about that the other day or week. But that means its working right?
Aw. Thank you. I’m mostly just trying to bulk up a bit right now and look muscular. So I cut back on cardio a little bit and started lifting heavier weights. I actually ordered a new barbell today from prime day.
So I switch back and forth from Atkins high protein no carbs and then back to low calorie diet. It’s worked. Total weight loss 80-85 pounds. I drink muscle milk shakes to kill the hunger. It helps a lot. A whole lot.
Feel free to PM me. We’ll talk. :)

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I do ten Pins n the Morning
I do ten Pins at night
I do ten Pins before I do ten Pins
And then I feel all right
Daddy he once told me
"Son, you be hard workin' man"
And momma she once told me