07/11 - Workout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I kill spiders on sight, but sometime it does not work out the way I want it too.
NO!!!

I'm telling myself that was a bunch of ants carrying a dead spider.

(and on the spider note, was doing a freaking Pinterest hit and one of the pics was a close up of an orb spider. I mean, wtf? Now I have to avoid Pins???)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect. I woke up once in the middle of the night with white hot pain searing on my eyelid. In the dark I could feel it crawling across my face, so I had to kind of perform a headbang routine to dislodge it. Flipped on the lights, and saw a CWW (see above description) on my blanket. After killing it, I flopped around on the floor like a hysterical lunatic because a) a wasp just nailed me in my sleep b) on my eye c) I'm allergic to them. Luckily, it barely even swelled. Turned out it nailed me on the bony part of my eyebrow and not really my eyelid, and I guess that must have kept it from getting too deep to cause issue. Not sure, but anyway not a way I recommend waking up.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect. I woke up once in the middle of the night with white hot pain searing on my eyelid. In the dark I could feel it crawling across my face, so I had to kind of perform a headbang routine to dislodge it. Flipped on the lights, and saw a CWW (see above description) on my blanket. After killing it, I flopped around on the floor like a hysterical lunatic because a) a wasp just nailed me in my sleep b) on my eye c) I'm allergic to them. Luckily, it barely even swelled. Turned out it nailed me on the bony part of my eyebrow and not really my eyelid, and I guess that must have kept it from getting too deep to cause issue. Not sure, but anyway not a way I recommend waking up.
I got hit really hard in that same spot with a metal badminton racket. I wasn't asleep at the time but when I woke up I also flopped around on the floor. And bled. Also not recommended.

Reactions: jan and Kennedy

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Two things: I've been stung by a wasp in the thumb, and the stinger is really hard to get out. It also hurts a lot.

A mud wasp was building a nest thing above my front door a few years ago. lol, no. I smacked it down, and inside were the young wasp larvae and still living SPIDERS for the larvae to munch on. Gross.

Last edited:

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Two things: I've been stung by a wasp in the thumb, and the stinger is really hard to get out. It also hurts a lot.

A mud wasp was building a nest thing above my front door a few years ago. lol, no. I smacked it down, and inside were the young wasp larvae and still living SPIDERS for the larvae to much on. Gross.
I thought that was cool as hell the first time I broke up a mud dauber nest and saw those spiders! Nature is scary. The only thing better is the cicada killers. Watched them do their thing several times around my yard too.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I got hit really hard in that same spot with a metal badminton racket. I wasn't asleep at the time but when I woke up I also flopped around on the floor. And bled. Also not recommended.
Sounds like you got put to sleep. Accident, I hope?

Reactions: MarkC

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
Just yesterday I was thinking of posting about how there's a spider bro living in my shower curtain and how I make sure when I turn on the shower he doesn't get hit by water, but people here have some very hateful attitudes towards our eight-legged friends so I kept it to myself.
I have spider friends too! I keep a lot of indoor plants and I move them if they are in a bad spot to those areas. Our kitchen window has a family of jumping spiders in the herbs growing there and we have a few Yellow Garden Orb-Weavers on the porch that keep the mosquitoes down out there for us.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Personality survey of LoL players | Accept
Requester: LoL_survey_usc [A2AMZRHVDQM3R9] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Only League of Legends players are qualified to take this survey. There are 7 questions in total and takes about 3 mins.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
What's LoL?[/td][/tr]

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like you got put to sleep. Accident, I hope?
Total accident. Gym class in high school. I was looking up to hit the thingy and he was right behind me trying to smash that shuttlecock as hard as he could. BAM.

Reactions: Kennedy

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
Description: Only League of Legends players are qualified to take this survey. There are 7 questions in total and takes about 3 mins.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
What's LoL?[/td][/tr]
league of legends? maybe, that's the only game i know with that acronym.

edit: oh look herpity derpity it's in the description too. LOL

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Two new Serpturkeys

Title: Click the best result from a set of Search Results | Accept
Requester: Georgia [A3HHXVWXUHRRA6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.69] [Pay=4.14] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=2.67] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.81] [Pen=3.06 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 180
Description: Simply click on the result that you’d select yourself for that search.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
Title: Click the best result from a set of Search Results | Accept
Requester: SEO Team [A1ZYBWWNV701EI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.19] [Pay=3.90] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 120
Description: Simply click on the result that you’d select yourself for that search.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
What's LoL?[/td][/tr]
The highlight of Demi Moore's and Miley Cyrus' career

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Question: Since nothing is going on, I am researching hits I'm not qualified for just to see what else is out there. I see a bunch of hit batches by Amazon Requester that are 0.00 a piece. Am I missing something here? Do people do these for free?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Question: Since nothing is going on, I am researching hits I'm not qualified for just to see what else is out there. I see a bunch of hit batches by Amazon Requester that are 0.00 a piece. Am I missing something here? Do people do these for free?
i think they are for internal workers at amazon.

Reactions: Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.