07/11 - Workout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got a reject on a survey I did 3 weeks ago for 0.45 said I didn't spend enough time on it. K almost 2 minutes according to my script but K.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Something is going weird with my PandaCrazy. It is giving me purple boarder on things it shouldn't. For example if I click the survey comet link for my $16 weekly HIT it is there and ready to be accepted. However on PandaCrazy when I try to Panda it it gives me purple boarder as if I was not qualified. This happened on a few other hits that I can't seem to replicate due to availability.

Anyone have any insight before I try to reinstall, and go through all that jazz.
are you using the requester search?

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 12 minute study, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 41
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Something is going weird with my PandaCrazy. It is giving me purple boarder on things it shouldn't. For example if I click the survey comet link for my $16 weekly HIT it is there and ready to be accepted. However on PandaCrazy when I try to Panda it it gives me purple boarder as if I was not qualified. This happened on a few other hits that I can't seem to replicate due to availability.

Anyone have any insight before I try to reinstall, and go through all that jazz.
Are you certain that you have the link to the correct one? If you search the requester under hits the link that is open to you should be obvious.Seems a simple way to link to these that all appear the same yet we are only qual'd on specific releases of them.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reaction score
It's dumb but is there anything that shows the total number of HITs currently available to work on? I always liked looking at that number on the old site.

Reactions: KillMoles

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

I think you're doing a requester search.
You don't need to do that for these tasks - the hit is specifically for you.
It has an inc. qual, meaning that only people who own/have that qual can accept the task
it has an exc. qual, meaning that people who've already taken the survey cannot accept it
it has a survey group exc. qual meaning that people who've done the entire circuit last time cannot accept it, and that you will not be able to accept any future projects of this specific type.

so if you're doing a requester search, PC will see there are many different hits up by survey comet.
it will attempt to cycle through the last three out of several that it might see
but if you're not qual'd, it pauses that search

..it's literally turning itself off because the first one it's noticing is one that you don't have the inc. qual of.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Ooohhhhh it was all my Z's that paid I was checking to see if it was those or the new Sergeys. Looks like the new Sergeys haven't paid yet.

Reactions: Peachy

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
3:20 (light writing)

Title: Imagining a Counterfactual (Alternative) Situation | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.83] [Pay=4.18] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.13] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=60] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.16] [Pen=1.28 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=82%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 2400
Available: 1
Description: You will read about a counterfactual event, and you will then provide several subjective ratings about the imagination.
Qualifications: SimilarityPlausibility DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.