07/11 - Workout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Spiders aren't animals, their evil demon spawn sent by Satan to torture humans.

But I will shank people who are mean to real animals.
In my last apartment, there was a black widow living by a plant pot at the front door, must've been there for a year or two.

I liked to imagine that every time I went out of the house, it waved me goodbye like the good friends that we were.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
In my last apartment, there was a black widow living by a plant pot, must've been there for a year or two.

I liked to imagine that every time I went out of the house, it waved me goodbye like the good friends that we were.
You quoted me before I fixed my awful spelling/grammar error.

I will leave them alone if they are outside. I even walked under one the other day without twitching too much. But inside is my territory and I will defend it with any and all weapons nearby. Even if that weapon is febreeze or a rolled up yoga mat.

edit: This is partially a lie, I will kill venomous ones because they might bite the kids or me or the dogs. But the others are okay outside.
edit 2: I sure do talk a lot.

Last edited:

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
It's not as bad a spiders, but I want to express my clear NOPE for those stupid green june bugs that seem to want to be my friend.

Reactions: Rogue and Ready

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I did that once, but it was in the garage thankfully. Still have a pic around here somewhere if you'all want to see it. :spiderman:
no no we do not

Reactions: KillMoles

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
In my last apartment, there was a black widow living by a plant pot at the front door, must've been there for a year or two.

I generally won't kill spiders or most bugs. Wasps on the other hand...I find great joy in ending the life of each of those miserable bastards.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's not as bad a spiders, but I want to express my clear NOPE for those stupid green june bugs that seem to want to be my friend.
My nickname was bug eater for a long time because I ate a junebug when I was six or seven months old.

This has been slightly related story time.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
The guy behind me at the store had like 15 watermelons in his cart.

So i chuckled and said, 'wow, you're the guy they warned us about in math class. '

I will never forget what he said next:

"You know, you're really not funny"

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
The guy behind me at the store had like 15 watermelons in his cart.

So i chuckled and said, 'wow, you're the guy they warned us about in math class. '

I will never forget what he said next:

"You know, you're really not funny"
I thought you were.

Reactions: Kliq

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

She was probably thinking, one of these days he will get close enough and that will be it for him. I can feed millions of offspring with his flesh and begin my world conquest.

Reactions: Pleco

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:love: I do this too with spiders (or put them out). Kindness to little things is important.

Just yesterday I was thinking of posting about how there's a spider bro living in my shower curtain and how I make sure when I turn on the shower he doesn't get hit by water, but people here have some very hateful attitudes towards our eight-legged friends so I kept it to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.