• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
also... so if a chain makes it... is there any less chance that the THC is watered down since they’re mass producing it?
it's very regulated with the strength and amount of THC listed on each item...it's not some hippie in the back mixing up stuff in a blender

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i want to hang out with you, jerami
Feel free. lol. Let me know when you are coming and I'll bake you a cake, or a gummy.

PS It is legal where I am and I break no laws. Don't do drugs. Stay in school. Don't turk high. :p

also... so if a chain makes it... is there any less chance that the THC is watered down since they’re mass producing it?
People rarely try to sell a product that doesn't work. Repeat business is really the only way to guarantee success. Especially with the way social media works, it doesn't make sense to purposely sell things that don't work because it wouldn't last long. That said, since they are mass produced, they won't want negative responses in either direction, too strong or too weak. Just like going to a bar, young people think the best drink has the biggest amount of booze. Smart people know that the best drink is the one that has the right amount of alcohol. Like Goldilocks. Not too little, not too much. One good thing about mass production is consistency. You may need to take an extra, or whatever but, it should be the same each time. With local people, you get good and bad batches.

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
go big or go home. have the whole box in one sitting.

edit: don't listen to me please
I thought he was supposed to chop them up and snort them. Straight to the brain!

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
after being intimate, a woman's body releases more oxytocin than develops from simple touch/cuddle.

by contrast, the man's body releases a bit of dopamine afterwards, and calls it a night.

personally, I'm not buying it; I've never felt tired afterward

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i thought you could eat the gummies in one sitting though. i eat regular gummies in one sitting sometimes

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i thought you could eat the gummies in one sitting though. i eat regular gummies in one sitting sometimes
I do it standing on one leg. Seems to work better than sitting, for me. Everyone is different. :p

Reactions: Peachy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But I enjoy that about you. You don't try to eat growing mediums. That I know of, I guess.
I think they say you eat about a pound of dirt over the course of a year. I like to eat mine all at once, on New Year's day, just to get it over with early.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
im going solo so i have to be a little careful
when are you going? I'm thinking about going to visit my ex and some friends the week of the July
7th

Last edited:

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
Well, despite my internet being garbage, and having a second child to watch suddenly, my PE is sitting at $23... it's been there for almost two hours actually, had to feed the nephew, then stop a meltdown, now the niece is back from her friend's house and her parents still aren't home, so I get to keep an eye on her too.
Pretty sure I'm only doing ok because I got lucky and hit a couple $4 hits earlier.. Wish I could have done more today, kind of wonder how much I would have gotten up to.

Last edited:
Reactions: cb456 and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.