• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
if i were to buy a box of thc gummy bears... would i feel the high? would it be strong? do you have any reccomendations
different people react to things differently....that gummy I had was very trippy much like a small dose of L...but my friend just felt a little high..but he smokes all the time....the poeple that work in those stores have all the info...

Reactions: Peachy and <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
different people react to things differently....that gummy I had was very trippy much like a small dose of L...but my friend just felt a little high..but he smokes all the time....the poeple that work in those stores have all the info...
ill have to ask whatever place i go into

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if i were to buy a box of thc gummy bears... would i feel the high? would it be strong? do you have any reccomendations
No way to know without trying. The biggest factor is your body's endocannibinoid system, and how your body process it and metabolizes the THC. I personally make thc capsules that put people on their butts after 1. It takes 7 for me to feel anything. Not because of tolerance but, because of the way my body processes ingested cannibinoids. I've only had edibles work in super large doses. But, most people have a better response.

EDIT Also, every edible has different processing methods and quantities of the active ingredients. So, gummies are different depending on the batch, supplier, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy and <Gucci>

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
wow

so, anyway, here in my dream, we had president trump being all buddy buddy with the north korea guy, kim jung un [I'm pretty sure]. so, anyway, I wasn't high profile enough to exactly know what trump was after, but I think he was just thrilled with the discipline. so, anyway, he's talking to his buddy, and they end up getting him to go forward with the comprehensive nuclear test ban treaty.

but it's really a secret plan of Kim's. basically, he spends the next two years attempting to form alliances (something you would expect should take many years of trade, and they don't seem to have much to offer... but hey, dreams are strange that way)

so here we are, and north korea (KP) VIOLATES the treaty - on purpose. they specifically signed it so that if they end up using nuclear force, then other signers will HAVE to act against him - and guess who had recently backed out of the treaty - trump.

somehow or another, it turns out that the US was allied with KP, because we flew in and assisted him!
what an insane dream that was
Sleep easy, Jimmy. We have Top Men working on it. TOP MEN...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
No way to know without trying. The biggest factor is your body's endocannibinoid system, and how your body process it and metabolizes the THC. I personally make thc capsules that put people on their butts after 1. It takes 7 for me to feel anything. Not because of tolerance but, because of the way my body processes ingested cannibinoids. I've only had edibles work in super large doses. But, most people have a better response.

EDIT Also, every edible has different processing methods and quantities of the active ingredients. So, gummies are different depending on the batch, supplier, etc.
i want to hang out with you, jerami

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I did get a promotion, but it begins next week, so I'm glad you've shown restraint in congratulating me
I’m always careful with what I post here at MTC.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

also... so if a chain makes it... is there any less chance that the THC is watered down since they’re mass producing it?

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i guess you already answered that question. depends on the company

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm having to yell at my cat now to eat potting mix. Why is everyone around me so fucking weird?

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
also... so if a chain makes it... is there any less chance that the THC is watered down since they’re mass producing it?
No. I’ve found that home made shit isn’t that amazing. The mass production has been perfected. Every possible food you can think of comes laced. :gucci:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

Look who is back

:mallow:

Status
Not open for further replies.