• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She also says things like "you have every right to feel the way you do" "you need to listen to what he says and be open about it" this morning I got...

"normally I would be completely with you if it was just those 2 but baby" why does everything always come back to baby?

Then I get "we need to be on the same page" which I think means i need to agree with her.

jan

Reaction score
Mecca @Mecca
Call a local woman's abuse shelter and get advice first for yourself
and then your gf (is she your wife?)
You CAN'T do this. Someone else needs to talk with her and give her advice. The woman's shelter can at least give you guys a referral. Get in to talk to someone. This is very serious and he's threatened violence. THREATENED VIOLENCE. Don't mince words. That was a threat. Take it seriously.
But stop trying to convince her. Get someone else to mediate.

DerechoSCK

Reaction score
Title: Answer a 10-min consumer survey to get one dollar!! | Accept
Requester: Anna Travolta [A2U9F48ZGHPNEV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.16] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.32] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3000
Available: 34
Description: This consumer survey will take you about 10-12 mins; please concentrate and do not take break during conducting the survey.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mecca @Mecca
You CAN'T do this. Someone else needs to talk with her and give her advice. The woman's shelter can at least give you guys a referral. Get in to talk to someone. This is very serious and he's threatened violence. THREATENED VIOLENCE. Don't mince words. That was a threat. Take it seriously.
Ok, and she is not my wife, that's our relationship but we are not legally married.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Mecca @Mecca
Oh, I must of skimmed the part where he threatened violence, yea that would have done it for me. beat down and out. I don't do threats

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Behavior at Work | Accept
Requester: Chak Fu Lam [A2LMU0J6ZZ4FVR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.64] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.29] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=2.29] [Fair=3.08] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.04] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Your behavior at work
Qualifications: Participate DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The thing I really need someone to tell me is why it keeps going back to baby? Yea she's due in a month..but that isn't the end all be all.

She talked to her niece..who has an 8 year old and a friend of ours that has 2 kids that are like 7 and 5 and they literally spun it into "the baby is the most important thing so if he has to stay in your house so be it your daughter needs a safe environment"

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anyone getting an error page with the Zoltar hits?

Reactions: jan

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I must of skimmed the part where he threatened violence, yea that would have done it for me. beat down and out. I don't do threats
He threatens to beat someones ass in my house on a daily basis...he took this one to guns cause it was me and well he won't even think about saying he'll beat my ass, cause he's a pussy.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Then I get "we need to be on the same page" which I think means i need to agree with her.
that's exactly what she's saying. it doesn't sound like she's going to budge until/unless he actually hits someone or worse.
"the baby is the most important thing so if he has to stay in your house so be it your daughter needs a safe environment"
you tried to give her that. she didn't put her foot down when he threatened you guys. that's a hard line that needs to be drawn.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about online clothes shopping | Accept
Requester: JG [APFBJXO1B44KE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 1800
Available: 34
Description: Answer a survey about your experience of buying clothes on the Internet
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
r[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
The thing I really need someone to tell me is why it keeps going back to baby? Yea she's due in a month..but that isn't the end all be all.

She talked to her niece..who has an 8 year old and a friend of ours that has 2 kids that are like 7 and 5 and they literally spun it into "the baby is the most important thing so if he has to stay in your house so be it your daughter needs a safe environment"
I might get flamed off the forum for this but some people are too fucking idiotic to raise children and should have them taken away.

I don't say that lightly but there are a lot of assholes out there raising little asshole babies who will grow up to be asshole children and then full grown assholes just like their parents. If that cycle can be broken then great.

Kids don't need to grow up with people who are complete fuck-ups. It's more important to protect them FROM people like that instead of trying to keep them with parents who haven't even grown up, themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.