Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has guns?
In YOUR house?
Um. No way.
ETA: set up someone to mediate this
therapist, priest, rabbi - someone. Anyone
The guns are not in my house, at his grandma's house, I don't allow that.

Reactions: jan

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been through this several times, with several daughters. There is nothing you can do short of beating the shit out of him, which you can't do. It sucks, you want so much better for your child and you get to sit on the sidelines and watch them go down. However, if I ever saw him being aggressive towards her, I guess I'm going to jail.
He's very verbally aggressive, I've noticed once anyone stands up to him he backs down and then talks shit behind their backs, very pussified

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
So I know I post about my living situation frequently...shit hit the fan yesterday in which my GF had had enough and went off on the daughters boyfriend...he literally told her that she didn't matter cause she didn't have balls. Then he said we were pieces of shit that had no place in their relationship etc etc...as we walked away he said.."ill go get my guns and I'll show you who's in charge around here" then he was told to leave...told my girlfriend no...that lead to me in his face and he left at that point without saying a word..he also told me our son deserves to be treated like shit because he's an asshole.

I knew all of this was coming sooner or later considering he's mentally/verbally/emotionally abusive yet when told that he had this look like he didn't understand how he was abusive. Yet he spins that into "shes crying because of you guys doing this" or my favorite he throws at us "she doesn't even want to live with you guys she left before" yea...cause she can't handle rules. This is the 3rd place they've been in a year...there's a reason no one wants them in their house.

But anyhow at the end of all this...my daughter of course packs a bag and goes with him cause she's dumb. And now my girlfriend is second guessing herself thinking she shouldn't have said anything and now she's wants to talk with them cause "she's pregnant' It's like oh so you want him to come back just because she will? I'm steadfastly against it, he literally threatened to harm us when he wasn't getting his way, he's abusive to our child and really he is to our other children as well. No one asked for this, not one person asked to be put in this situation because of our daugthers crappy choices.

Yet somehow I feel like if I stand my ground my relationship will end because daughter won't make the right call..so I'm basically suppose to accept a guy that I don't trust, like or believe is telling me he will change when he won't...all because our kid is pregnant by him and she has to be here according to girlfriend. I dunno I just don't feel like if she's going to make shitty decisions we should all have to fucking eat it.

I'm just so done with all of this and I don't understand how to my girlfriend this one person matters more than all of the rest of us.
Speaking from living almost this EXACT situation...LET HER GO!!! I cut ALL ties with my daughter and her bf when they pulled this crap. Packed their shit in trash bags and said bye bye. Once she realized I was standing my ground and mommy and daddy were cutting off support financially it all changed.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Speaking from living almost this EXACT situation...LET HER GO!!! I cut ALL ties with my daughter and her bf when they pulled this crap. Packed their shit in trash bags and said bye bye. Once she realized I was standing my ground and mommy and daddy were cutting off support financially it all changed.
I don't think my other half is willing to do it, like I said she's all about protecting our daughter at the expense of the rest of us. And of course the few people she talked to told her a safe environment for the baby is the most important thing...so here we all are just expected to eat it.

Reactions: Liz and savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well they are my step children so putting my foot down probably means me leaving.
Ah, yeah. You just have to decide what you're willing to live with (or not live with, in this case). but it definitely sounds like a case of "she's made her bed, let her lie in it"

Reactions: sofaslug

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 10-min consumer survey to get one dollar!! | Accept
Requester: Anna Travolta [A2U9F48ZGHPNEV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.16] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.32] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3000
Available: 34
Description: This consumer survey will take you about 10-12 mins; please concentrate and do not take break during conducting the survey.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ah, yeah. You just have to decide what you're willing to live with (or not live with, in this case). but it definitely sounds like a case of "she's made her bed, let her lie in it"
I just don't understand how after 8 years of our relationship being really good she's willing to do this over our kid having a crappy relationship she won't end.

Reactions: themildone

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
So I know I post about my living situation frequently...shit hit the fan yesterday in which my GF had had enough and went off on the daughters boyfriend...he literally told her that she didn't matter cause she didn't have balls. Then he said we were pieces of shit that had no place in their relationship etc etc...as we walked away he said.."ill go get my guns and I'll show you who's in charge around here" then he was told to leave...told my girlfriend no...that lead to me in his face and he left at that point without saying a word..he also told me our son deserves to be treated like shit because he's an asshole.

I knew all of this was coming sooner or later considering he's mentally/verbally/emotionally abusive yet when told that he had this look like he didn't understand how he was abusive. Yet he spins that into "shes crying because of you guys doing this" or my favorite he throws at us "she doesn't even want to live with you guys she left before" yea...cause she can't handle rules. This is the 3rd place they've been in a year...there's a reason no one wants them in their house.

But anyhow at the end of all this...my daughter of course packs a bag and goes with him cause she's dumb. And now my girlfriend is second guessing herself thinking she shouldn't have said anything and now she's wants to talk with them cause "she's pregnant' It's like oh so you want him to come back just because she will? I'm steadfastly against it, he literally threatened to harm us when he wasn't getting his way, he's abusive to our child and really he is to our other children as well. No one asked for this, not one person asked to be put in this situation because of our daugthers crappy choices.

Yet somehow I feel like if I stand my ground my relationship will end because daughter won't make the right call..so I'm basically suppose to accept a guy that I don't trust, like or believe is telling me he will change when he won't...all because our kid is pregnant by him and she has to be here according to girlfriend. I dunno I just don't feel like if she's going to make shitty decisions we should all have to fucking eat it.

I'm just so done with all of this and I don't understand how to my girlfriend this one person matters more than all of the rest of us.
your girlfriend is an enabler, dude. It all starts with her. Unless she ever sets a boundary and makes a stand it will continue forever. Daughter will never appreciate or love you guys because she was raised feeling entitled and has been enabled in her behavior every step of the way. Your girlfriend thinks that if she caves and kisses daughter's ass that she is being loved but she's not. She's being used by daughter. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.