• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I know I post about my living situation frequently...shit hit the fan yesterday in which my GF had had enough and went off on the daughters boyfriend...he literally told her that she didn't matter cause she didn't have balls. Then he said we were pieces of shit that had no place in their relationship etc etc...as we walked away he said.."ill go get my guns and I'll show you who's in charge around here" then he was told to leave...told my girlfriend no...that lead to me in his face and he left at that point without saying a word..he also told me our son deserves to be treated like shit because he's an asshole.

I knew all of this was coming sooner or later considering he's mentally/verbally/emotionally abusive yet when told that he had this look like he didn't understand how he was abusive. Yet he spins that into "shes crying because of you guys doing this" or my favorite he throws at us "she doesn't even want to live with you guys she left before" yea...cause she can't handle rules. This is the 3rd place they've been in a year...there's a reason no one wants them in their house.

But anyhow at the end of all this...my daughter of course packs a bag and goes with him cause she's dumb. And now my girlfriend is second guessing herself thinking she shouldn't have said anything and now she's wants to talk with them cause "she's pregnant' It's like oh so you want him to come back just because she will? I'm steadfastly against it, he literally threatened to harm us when he wasn't getting his way, he's abusive to our child and really he is to our other children as well. No one asked for this, not one person asked to be put in this situation because of our daugthers crappy choices.

Yet somehow I feel like if I stand my ground my relationship will end because daughter won't make the right call..so I'm basically suppose to accept a guy that I don't trust, like or believe is telling me he will change when he won't...all because our kid is pregnant by him and she has to be here according to girlfriend. I dunno I just don't feel like if she's going to make shitty decisions we should all have to fucking eat it.

I'm just so done with all of this and I don't understand how to my girlfriend this one person matters more than all of the rest of us.

Propser

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey on car configuration (approx. 7 min.) | Accept
Requester: Pia Burghartz [AOBFB6DRGPSMH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will be asked to configure a car before answering some further questions, i.a. regarding your configuration.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I know I post about my living situation frequently...shit hit the fan yesterday in which my GF had had enough and went off on the daughters boyfriend...he literally told her that she didn't matter cause she didn't have balls. Then he said we were pieces of shit that had no place in their relationship etc etc...as we walked away he said.."ill go get my guns and I'll show you who's in charge around here" then he was told to leave...told my girlfriend no...that lead to me in his face and he left at that point without saying a word..he also told me our son deserves to be treated like shit because he's an asshole.

I knew all of this was coming sooner or later considering he's mentally/verbally/emotionally abusive yet when told that he had this look like he didn't understand how he was abusive. Yet he spins that into "shes crying because of you guys doing this" or my favorite he throws at us "she doesn't even want to live with you guys she left before" yea...cause she can't handle rules. This is the 3rd place they've been in a year...there's a reason no one wants them in their house.

But anyhow at the end of all this...my daughter of course packs a bag and goes with him cause she's dumb. And now my girlfriend is second guessing herself thinking she shouldn't have said anything and now she's wants to talk with them cause "she's pregnant' It's like oh so you want him to come back just because she will? I'm steadfastly against it, he literally threatened to harm us when he wasn't getting his way, he's abusive to our child and really he is to our other children as well. No one asked for this, not one person asked to be put in this situation because of our daugthers crappy choices.

Yet somehow I feel like if I stand my ground my relationship will end because daughter won't make the right call..so I'm basically suppose to accept a guy that I don't trust, like or believe is telling me he will change when he won't...all because our kid is pregnant by him and she has to be here according to girlfriend. I dunno I just don't feel like if she's going to make shitty decisions we should all have to fucking eat it.

I'm just so done with all of this and I don't understand how to my girlfriend this one person matters more than all of the rest of us.
if he threatened you all and she didn't draw the line there then you need to let her go, at least for now. I'm pretty positive she'll eventually come around but if you keep pushing it'll take a lot longer. Saying this from experience. Just let her go for now.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
new season of Orange is the New Black comes to netflix on the 27th and Shameless on the 28th!
I already watched Shameless it's not bad but not as good as the previous years.

Reactions: Despairagus

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I already watched Shameless it's not bad but not as good as the previous years.
aw that sucks :/ I haven't seen this latest one because I don't have cable, so I'm pretty pumped for it to be on Netflix.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have no useful advice, but I'm sorry you're going through this. You've got to do what you can't NOT do. Sending positive vibes your way. :(

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

Wow. I thought my life was bad after I ran out of Honey Combs this morning.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score

You have to let her go. It's a hard thing to do but when it comes to your safety and ur kids and she is choosing the other route, she has to live with that decision... somewhere else. sorry

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if he threatened you all and she didn't draw the line there then you need to let her go, at least for now. I'm pretty positive she'll eventually come around but if you keep pushing it'll take a lot longer. Saying this from experience. Just let her go for now.
Every single thing is about "her baby" she needs us because of "her baby" he'll be no help with "the baby" I told her "its not our job to be the fairy god parents who make sure they parent properly if you want to do that file for custody and I'll raise it"

"he'll take her back out by his moms in the middle of nowhere and keep her away from everyone"

I'm sorry if our kid wants to be with this guy and make awful decisions why must the rest of us eat it? And everyone she talks to it's all baby this and baby that it's like because she's pregnant I have to keep her in my house no matter what even if it means keeping douchetard.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
aw that sucks :/ I haven't seen this latest one because I don't have cable, so I'm pretty pumped for it to be on Netflix.
We use my in-laws login to watch it on Xfinity on demand (no cable here either!) It's really good, def give it a shot when it hits Netflix. Excellent writing on that show.

Reactions: themildone

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have to let her go. It's a hard thing to do but when it comes to your safety and ur kids and she is choosing the other route, she has to live with that decision... somewhere else. sorry
All I'm getting is "if anything happens to that baby I'll never be able to forgive myself" stuff like that.

She's telling me I'm entitled to my opinion but somehow I don't think that I am.

Reactions: TxTurk

jan

Reaction score

He has guns?
In YOUR house?
Um. No way.
ETA: set up someone to mediate this
therapist, priest, rabbi - someone. Anyone

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

I've been through this several times, with several daughters. There is nothing you can do short of beating the shit out of him, which you can't do. It sucks, you want so much better for your child and you get to sit on the sidelines and watch them go down. However, if I ever saw him being aggressive towards her, I guess I'm going to jail.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All I'm getting is "if anything happens to that baby I'll never be able to forgive myself" stuff like that.

She's telling me I'm entitled to my opinion but somehow I don't think that I am.
it's your house too. if you're willing to risk your gf leaving, then put your foot down. you have to protect your other kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.