06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the $12.00 SuperCareers Math Test Hit? I am starting it now and it does not look worth it all.
I'm willing to try. Do you have a link for that? I'd probably stay up all night.

BreeQuinn

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm willing to try. Do you have a link for that? I'd probably stay up all night.
Title:Solve some mathematical ability items and earn 12 bucks! | PANDA
Worker:Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester:SuperCareer [A1VFHDQ7AOHHBD] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: During this HIT, you will be asked a wide variety of math questions. Some of the questions are easy and some are hard. The goal of our study is simply to see which items people get correct and which ones they do not.
Time: 7 days
HITs Available: 2
Reward:$12.00
Qualifications:
HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

The only way I see this being a good hit is if you just guess on 99% of them, there are 175 questions

Last edited:

spchles1

Reaction score
First time I have been on in a few days. Anyone know the cap on this batch of Endors?

Reactions: Deleted member 526

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score

Oh yeah no doubt. Asuka might be the most talented in the company (aside from the incoming Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai), but Alexa is amazing. In ring talent, able to work a crowd better than anyone on the roster, and able to cut killer promos.

Doesn't hurt that she's my exact type. That helps.

Reactions: Peachy

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
also i think only 1 of my top 12 games on my steam wishlist has a triple a price originally. rest are pretty cheap i think in comparison xD

Oh yeah no doubt. Asuka might be the most talented in the company (aside from the incoming Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai), but Alexa is amazing. In ring talent, able to work a crowd better than anyone on the roster, and able to cut killer promos.

I don't know if this is legit, but knowing WWE, this is totally possible http://rajah.com/node/56759
http://rajah.com/node/56759
There are rumors online that WWE is building towards Bayley kissing a guy at SummerSlam as the idea WWE is pushing is that she has never kissed a man before. Apparently, they haven't figured out who the man will be but it's speculated that Corey Graves could be "in the lead" if that is indeed the direction they are going.

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

The fact that Alexa first tried out for NXT with zero prior wrestling experience - she's come a long way!

and yeah her promo skills are pretty great

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
What does it say about how stacked the entire women's division is across WWE that we can be derisive of a main roster that has Bayley, Becky Lynch, Alexa, Emma, Charlotte Flair, and Sasha Banks?

NXT has Kimber Lee, though. And Nikki Cross, Ruby Riot (Heidi Lovelace), freaking ASUKA, and the incoming (other) Japanese legends. And that's ignoring everyone NOT in WWE/NXT, like Cherry Bomb, Leva Bates, Sexy Star, Cheerleader Melissa, Ivelisse...the list goes on and on. It's a hell of a time to be a fan of women's wrestling.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
The fact that Alexa first tried out for NXT with zero prior wrestling experience - she's come a long way!

and yeah her promo skills are pretty great
Dana Brooke gets almost no credit any more. She came in with zero experience too, started REALLY shaky, and grew exponentially in NXT. She's damned good now, and she deserves air time.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been away for a few days, hi! I've made only a few dollars this week lol
but not sure if anyone completed a survey by Christina Ladam (TO)
But she is being super, super snarky and rude on reddit...
She rejected a bunch of people for "not completing her survey" and the OP said her pay sucked.
Her responses:
"I just went back and accepted all of the hits, reversing all rejections. Congrats. Just know I'm out of hundreds of dollars while each of you are out of $0.35. Perhaps you should engage with the Turker worker community regarding all the fradulent behavior."
"Side note: sorry my "pay sucked". Limited funs, hence why I wanted to reject those I did not get info from."

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Dana Brooke gets almost no credit any more. She came in with zero experience too, started REALLY shaky, and grew exponentially in NXT. She's damned good now, and she deserves air time.
she was brought up too soon though, much like american alpha and apollo crews
it took crews how long before finding something that clicked with the titus brand?

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I've been away for a few days, hi! I've made only a few dollars this week lol
but not sure if anyone completed a survey by Christina Ladam (TO)
But she is being super, super snarky and rude on reddit...
She rejected a bunch of people for "not completing her survey" and the OP said her pay sucked.
Her responses:
"I just went back and accepted all of the hits, reversing all rejections. Congrats. Just know I'm out of hundreds of dollars while each of you are out of $0.35. Perhaps you should engage with the Turker worker community regarding all the fradulent behavior."
"Side note: sorry my "pay sucked". Limited funs, hence why I wanted to reject those I did not get info from."
I don't think she understands the consequences of her actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.