Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What does it say about how stacked the entire women's division is across WWE that we can be derisive of a main roster that has Bayley, Becky Lynch, Alexa, Emma, Charlotte Flair, and Sasha Banks?

NXT has Kimber Lee, though. And Nikki Cross, Ruby Riot (Heidi Lovelace), freaking ASUKA, and the incoming (other) Japanese legends. And that's ignoring everyone NOT in WWE/NXT, like Cherry Bomb, Leva Bates, Sexy Star, Cheerleader Melissa, Ivelisse...the list goes on and on. It's a hell of a time to be a fan of women's wrestling.
You're right. Tons of talent with the women right now. I haven't caught every Raw the last couple months, but I've been disappointed in the use of the women wrestlers the past few Mondays I've seen. A couple 1-2 min matches with a cheap interference ending. Sasha v Nia Jax last week was like 25 secs before they had the Alexa/Emma interference. They also put the match with not much time left in the show. So eh

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
she was brought up too soon though, much like american alpha and apollo crews
it took crews how long before finding something that clicked with the titus brand?
I don't think they were brought up too soon. I think Creative failed them. AA and Crews started out getting big pops in main roster arenas, and then they were given mediocre pushes and stories that ended with them simply disappearing.

Let Crews do his fucking Combination. Let Gable be Gable. I like Jason Jordan, but he's going to need Gable if he wants to succeed.

Reactions: Peachy

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
I don't think they were brought up too soon. I think Creative failed them. AA and Crews started out getting big pops in main roster arenas, and then they were given mediocre pushes and stories that ended with them simply disappearing.

Let Crews do his fucking Combination. Let Gable be Gable. I like Jason Jordan, but he's going to need Gable if he wants to succeed.
i think the problem with AA was that creative didn't expect heath to be the most over thing SDL had when it started the brand split

crews being part of the titus brand is pretty entertaining, and i like that they are involving tozawa as well. Just let Tozawa speak :(

Last edited:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm only working a 9 hour shift, but I am so tired. Been up since noon. Can't wait for bed already. And it's shitty cause I have no day staff on my side today and I just know I'm going to get shafted even though I'm supposed to get help from the other side. Sigh.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Also I tend to think Tye was brought up early too. Not skill-wise, but timing wise. They aint got time or a story for him on SDL.

LindaR

Reaction score
I've been away for a few days, hi! I've made only a few dollars this week lol
but not sure if anyone completed a survey by Christina Ladam (TO)
But she is being super, super snarky and rude on reddit...
She rejected a bunch of people for "not completing her survey" and the OP said her pay sucked.
Her responses:
"I just went back and accepted all of the hits, reversing all rejections. Congrats. Just know I'm out of hundreds of dollars while each of you are out of $0.35. Perhaps you should engage with the Turker worker community regarding all the fradulent behavior."
"Side note: sorry my "pay sucked". Limited funs, hence why I wanted to reject those I did not get info from."
I'll have to remember not to do anything for Christina Ladam.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm only working a 9 hour shift, but I am so tired. Been up since noon. Can't wait for bed already. And it's shitty cause I have no day staff on my side today and I just know I'm going to get shafted even though I'm supposed to get help from the other side. Sigh.
I so understand this. So sorry for you, but just remember all good deeds get rewarded at sometime :)

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judgment and decision making in traffic situations | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Bjorn Meder [A286LK7U6X6VP1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: The survey examines judgment and decision making in traffic situations (no special knowledge required). You are presented with the description of a decision scenario and asked to evaluate the situation from your point of view.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Shopping Decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Donald Lichtenstein [AKND1H9L9KUC0] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 71] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
$1.00 for a 20 minute survey about consumer shopping choices. In this study, you will view a series of products and make decisions about which products you would purchase and in what quantity
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [963127767-48008] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: lsutiger25
Status
Not open for further replies.