06/18 - Sideshow Bob Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay...so here's my question...I have all three running (finally), but how do you get them to panda and get into your que like I hear you guys talking about "snagging a hit"? I get alerts on TM all the time, but by the time I click on it...POOF! It's gone.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: TeaBreak

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay...so here's my question...I have all three running (finally), but how do you get them to panda and get into your que like I hear you guys talking about "snagging a hit"? I get alerts on TM all the time, but by the time I click on it...POOF! It's gone.
If you panda something you have to let it run. If it dings that lets you know you catch it then you check in your HITS assigned to you. If it isn't in there but it alerted you that you got it, then it could be a couple of things.

1. You weren't qualified for that specific hit
2. You got captcha'd

Other than that I have had a couple of time my HM was running a little weird so I had to reload it. Be sure to back up your saved Pandas

SG777

Reaction score
LOL! My 12 year old heard me playing this, perked up at the GB theme, listened to part of it and said, "Mom, this seems like a more mature version of that song. And I GET IT!" (Hes now proud of himself for "getting" sex references that used to shwing right over his head.)

Thanks for the laugh. I had never seen it before.
One stroke a day keeps the child support payments away.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Y'all look at me trying to be all techie and stuff.

(I only play one on the forums. I'm actually a middle aged suburban wife and mom.)

Reactions: Azazael

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you panda something you have to let it run. If it dings that lets you know you catch it then you check in your HITS assigned to you. If it isn't in there but it alerted you that you got it, then it could be a couple of things.

1. You weren't qualified for that specific hit
2. You got captcha'd

Other than that I have had a couple of time my HM was running a little weird so I had to reload it. Be sure to back up your saved Pandas
I think you're a step ahead of where I am. I hear it ding in TM, but I don't think I have it "panda"'ed. It's when I click on accept that I'm not able to get them. So, it'm assuming that I just have TM set up to alert, not to PANDA. Perhaps?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Out of those three, I only use HIT Scraper to find HITs. I use an auto refresh extension with the preview and accept link if I want to catch a HIT that's already gone or if I want keep my queue full of HITs from a batch that is going down quickly.

Reactions: ShanaMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.