06/18 - Sideshow Bob Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you panda something you have to let it run. If it dings that lets you know you catch it then you check in your HITS assigned to you. If it isn't in there but it alerted you that you got it, then it could be a couple of things.

1. You weren't qualified for that specific hit
2. You got captcha'd

Other than that I have had a couple of time my HM was running a little weird so I had to reload it. Be sure to back up your saved Pandas
And, sorry, but how to Save the PANDAs??? Sorry, but this is where I am with them right now...

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you're a step ahead of where I am. I hear it ding in TM, but I don't think I have it "panda"'ed. It's when I click on accept that I'm not able to get them. So, it'm assuming that I just have TM set up to alert, not to PANDA. Perhaps?
Yes, you have alerting you to a requester. When you actually click on a hit that you want and it's gone, then go to watch this hit and the set your time to a few seconds and click the sound to alert option. If it's a batch be sure to make sure that the stop on accept is unmarked.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh. No decent work on HS (well, decent = work I want to do, if that even exists anymore after almost a year of turking).

Nothing good on tv.

Too lazy to drive to the store and buy more wine.

7pm on a Saturday and I'm ready for bed. Yep. Im old.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, you have alerting you to a requester. When you actually click on a hit that you want and it's gone, then go to watch this hit and the set your time to a few seconds and click the sound to alert option. If it's a batch be sure to make sure that the stop on accept is unmarked.

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
Panda
black
Panda
white
Panda

Panda

Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.