06/15 - Sugar Lumps Saturday

Would you eat a bowl of dog food for $10,000?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about entrepreneurship, creativity, and opportunity recognition | Accept
Requester: Bloch School of Management [A10SM9VXWU46ZG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting a study to evaluate the reliability and validity of survey measures related to entrepreneurship, creativity, and opportunity recognition. Your responses will help us design better surveys for entrepreneurship training programs.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Like 2 mins :wackodance:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I did a bunch of batches this last week for my first time. I have never had over 300 something hits waiting to be approved before as I have been a survey guy most of my Mturk days. I'm really scared but the requesters are mainly Mr.DataLabler and Data Science Group The New York Times. Both of which seem to have good ratings and no rejections. So I should be ok
mrdatalabeler should be fine - I've never been rejected in a few thousand of theirs but it's usually taken 3-7 days to approve so it's not quick approve.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Survey of Opinions(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: David A Dunning [A2N0EK65M4HGDY] (Req TV): $14.96/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.08] [Fair: 4.05] [Comm: 2.69] [Fast: 3.88]
Description:
A survey asking your views on medical and everyday items
Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1023189265 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [153659-153176] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

I Ching

Reaction score
Did you sync your Hit Tracker first? I usually have to do that to get recent Hits to appear.
I didn't even know about the Synch feature, or import and export. I have a lot of reading to do today. I'm going to read the MTS instructional manual inside out today. But in anycase, I just synched and then tried searching again for "Joshua Schmid" and still nothing is coming up. Maybe rejected hits don't appear in the HT.

Canuck

Reaction score
I didn't even know about the Synch feature, or import and export. I have a lot of reading to do today. I'm going to read the MTS instructional manual inside out today. But in anycase, I just synched and then tried searching again for "Joshua Schmid" and still nothing is coming up. Maybe rejected hits don't appear in the HT.
try just searching for rejected in your history - clear out the box to the left of the search button, then choose "rejected" from the first dropdown, then search

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Rejected HITs come up in HT. Make sure it's synced and play around with search terms - Joshua Schmid doesn't produce anything for me, but he's there if I search Joshua. Idk why. Sometimes you just have to play around finding it

HelloHello

Reaction score
Appointment for a hair cut. Thought I would log on see if anything was happening. Immediately caught a study on UserTesting and a couple of HITs here and now I'm thinking I should hang here and change the appointment but mayhaps not . . . will I be sorry and end up staring at my navel . . . conflicted . . .

I Ching

Reaction score
try just searching for rejected in your history - clear out the box to the left of the search button, then choose "rejected" from the first dropdown, then search
Ahhh thanks for that! I have so much to learn.

Rejected HITs come up in HT. Make sure it's synced and play around with search terms - Joshua Schmid doesn't produce anything for me, but he's there if I search Joshua. Idk why. Sometimes you just have to play around finding it
Thanks, got it. I just wish we could see inside of the surveys again and not just the cover page for the HIT. But I'm sure thats for some good reason. I kinda remember the HIT but have no clue why I was rejected with the reason the Requester said.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, got it. I just wish we could see inside of the surveys again and not just the cover page for the HIT. But I'm sure thats for some good reason. I kinda remember the HIT but have no clue why I was rejected with the reason the Requester said.
It was a super quick HIT and looking at the reason the requester gave, you answered his question about what item you purchased with WHEN you purchased it which would imply racing through it. He seems responsive, I'd offer to take it again to get the rejection overturned if I were you. That HIT took like 5 minutes going reaaaaaally slow.

I Ching

Reaction score
It was a super quick HIT and looking at the reason the requester gave, you answered his question about what item you purchased with WHEN you purchased it which would imply racing through it. He seems responsive, I'd offer to take it again to get the rejection overturned if I were you. That HIT took like 5 minutes going reaaaaaally slow.
Ok thanks. I'm going to e-mail them again now and offer a retake.

HelloHello

Reaction score
BBB Naturalness has anybody gotten it to work I just caught it and it agains says 'ERROR'.

Reactions: C to the J

HelloHello

Reaction score
Survey this morning on another platform re limiting powers of President to act against Iran without Congressional approval - Getting real.

Reactions: Despairagus

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ethan LaMothe for work related to 3UDTAB6HH6K7JU0G7MZOUTWPMFR09D.
The value of your bonus is: $1.57 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Status
Not open for further replies.