GTR

Reaction score
bullshit called
what did it say?
"Bullshit"

Reactions: LowCalCalzone
D

Deleted member 4195

Yesterday was the first day I did surveys in a while and got 2 rejections for going too fast.

First time getting rejected in over 45 days.

This is why surveys are stupid :angry2:
Did you get one for the livestreaming hit? This was the 2nd one I got for going too fast as well. I am so pissed off at these new requesters its not even funny. I think every single reject I got this year has been from new people and 3 in the past 2 weeks were due to reading fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

GTR

Reaction score
one thing is for sure, i will never ever get a rejection for going too fast on surveys, i am the slowest surveyor ever, and not by choice, i am just OCD when doing them, double checking everything, taking screenshots etc, if someone says that it took them 10 min on a survey, that is an automatic 20 for me

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I wonder why rejections like this are becoming so much more common?
Because Amazon has gone from giving zero fucks to negative fucks now. I honestly feel like they are trying to sabotage their own platform, sometimes.

Morning all.

My daughter's birthday is today so I will probably be cleaning the house more than working. She has invited a bunch of her little teen and tween friends over after school for cupcakes. While this excites my 2 year old son in indescribable ways it terrifies me beyond belief. Not looking forward to dealing with a gaggle of sugared up young ladies all afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.