06/06 - Wild Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
So, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has ever gotten to the end of a survey that asked , oh hey what do you think this survey was about and just drawn a complete blank. And then panicked. Too many surveys lately I guess.
Perhaps one day, survey panic will be what the survey is about. When that day comes, it will be your time to shine.

GTR

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about brands | PANDA
Requester: Research Province [A2JA2LBPNFWYI2] (Req TV): $14.65/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.86]
Description:
We are conducting market research on popular culture and we'd like your opinion
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
Just over 2 mins.
must have been a different version, it took me 11 min
noway mine could have been done in 2 min
i hate RQ that put out different versions on HIT's and one is much longer for the same pay, unfair

Reactions: tempo

GTR

Reaction score
im pissed to hell on that one, i see others saying it took 1 min 30 sec up to 2 min, there deff had to be another version, there was no way in hell the one i got could have been done that fast, i'm gonna send the RQ a message as to what i think

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
must have been a different version, it took me 11 min
noway mine could have been done in 2 min
i hate RQ that put out different versions on HIT's and one is much longer for the same pay, unfair
Hmm. It must have to do with what you select content wise. Sucks tho, sorry to hear that.

Reactions: GTR

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I'm watching Legend of The Falls as I turk. I forgot how depressing that movie is.
I've been thinking about listening to some Hardcore History podcasts while I turk, my only concern is divided focus.

Reactions: ZongLopez

GTR

Reaction score
Hmm. It must have to do with what you select content wise. Sucks tho, sorry to hear that.
mine had 3 sections including 30 brands

Reactions: MarkC

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
im pissed to hell on that one, i see others saying it took 1 min 30 sec up to 2 min, there deff had to be another version, there was no way in hell the one i got could have been done that fast, i'm gonna send the RQ a message as to what i think
Mine was 4:25 :shrug: but I think saying much more than that would be survey content, yeah?

Reactions: MarkC and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

GTR

Reaction score
i'm mad that i missed $20 in Sergo batches today, that's the last time I take a shower...

Reactions: Michele

turkinusa

Reaction score
you ever submit a hit and realize as you submit that you f'd up the hit and now you're just waiting for that rejection?

sitting here like hurry up and get it over with lol

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you ever submit a hit and realize as you submit that you f'd up the hit and now you're just waiting for that rejection?

sitting here like hurry up and get it over with lol
I just did this... twice :facepalm: on some majority rules hits that I had no business doing, anyway.
Two well-deserved rejections don't bother me... but I was only a few days away from my "no-rejections-in-45-days" streak and almost had a clean dashboard :rain:

Reactions: GTR and turkinusa

turkinusa

Reaction score
I just did this... twice :facepalm: on some majority rules hits that I had no business doing, anyway.
Two well-deserved rejections don't bother me... but I was only a few days away from my "no-rejections-in-45-days" streak and almost had a clean dashboard :rain:
i feel ya. i got a rejection yesterday on a hit i was doing to continue to pad my numbers...that sucked way more than this will haha

Status
Not open for further replies.