06/03 - SET THE CONTROLS FOR THE HEART OF THE SUN SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
that was better
and this isnt a sarcastic gif. this is how i feel tonight

you put your truest feelings in your poems and the last line was actually fine, it was you and how you felt, the line i put is how i would feel, but really anyone could feel either way or even a different way than we said

Reactions: Peachy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
i recently purchased a domain a few days ago. its been a royal pain getting it to connect to my blog though. hope to get it situated in the next few days

doesnt roll off the tongue as well as peachy poems though

honestly add any P word after peachy and it sounds great
You'll get it straightened out, I'm sure. Let us know when it's up and running :)
Bite me. <3
Where?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone find it hard to go back to certain locations and places where they’ve had good times at with people in their past?
It's harder if you don't even have times/places like that Buddy :wink: :twohearts:

GTR

Reaction score
i recently purchased a domain a few days ago. its been a royal pain getting it to connect to my blog though. hope to get it situated in the next few days

doesnt roll off the tongue as well as peachy poems though

honestly add any P word after peachy and it sounds great
:sneaky:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
you put your truest feelings in your poems and the last line was actually fine, it was you and how you felt, the line i put is how i would feel, but really anyone could feel either way or even a different way than we said
making true connections with people can be hard sometimes. you share a bond. for however long. months, years, etc. as more time goes by... its become more difficult for me to form more meaningful bonds. which makes me miss bonds i’ve had in the past

this post is sponsored by abc bail bonds houston

GTR

Reaction score
i am a very, very nostalgic person, anything can set me off including songs, TV shows, movies, pictures especially, a scent of a perfume or cologne, i can go from happy to sad in the blink of an eye thinking about someone i lost, loved...

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
easier said than done sometimes
If life was entirely effortless none of us would probably be here (in real life, not in Mturk because staring at Hitfinder and pressing buttons is minimal effort at best.)

Also, there's such a thing as too much self reflection, like to the point where you'll be stuck in your head for a decade and realize that it entirely wasn't worth it. It offers a sense of hollow gratification, but at the cost of a thousand times telling yourself later, "Oh, I could've done this differently."

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lmao NOOOOOOO... mine was just a sprayer attached to a hose that led up to the car wash ceiling, so I had control of the force of the water and lather
I know. I'm just immature, so this gif never gets old. You seem like a person of many talents so I didn't really think this was you.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

alk69

Reaction score
making true connections with people can be hard sometimes. you share a bond. for however long. months, years, etc. as more time goes by... its become more difficult for me to form more meaningful bonds. which makes me miss bonds i’ve had in the past

this post is sponsored by abc bail bonds houston
Late nite TV ads. Peachy has a new calling. Slick down your hair, wear a sleazy shinny suit, and you're good to go.

Reactions: Michele and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If life was entirely effortless none of us would probably be here (in real life, not in Mturk because staring at Hitfinder and pressing buttons is minimal effort at best.)

Also, there's such a thing as too much self reflection, like to the point where you'll be stuck in your head for a decade and realize that it entirely wasn't worth it. It offers a sense of hollow gratification, but at the cost of a thousand times telling yourself later, "Oh, I could've done this differently."
i feel like i’ve been stuck in my head for a couple years now

im also very nostalgic like gtr is

Reactions: GTR

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Word.

GTR

Reaction score

IDK, this is coming from a giant fire-breathing turtle that can spin fly and breath underwater...

:p

Reactions: It's Gamera!
Status
Not open for further replies.