06/03 - SET THE CONTROLS FOR THE HEART OF THE SUN SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
If life was entirely effortless none of us would probably be here (in real life, not in Mturk because staring at Hitfinder and pressing buttons is minimal effort at best.)

Also, there's such a thing as too much self reflection, like to the point where you'll be stuck in your head for a decade and realize that it entirely wasn't worth it. It offers a sense of hollow gratification, but at the cost of a thousand times telling yourself later, "Oh, I could've done this differently."
can you be my life coach?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
if i can’t get Sarah (the blog’s staff lady to fix my blog issue tomorrow)(she helped me last week so im hoping she can help me tomorrow) i think i really am putting up a hit on mturk to hire someone
You have a blog? Is it mTurk-related?

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate the color harmony of these images (url] | [url="https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3XK0MGNJRU60E14U9KR1ERIP9Y2U4B/tasks/accept_random"]Accept

Requester: Yotam Gingold [A15H0LB6D1DHDQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.41] [Fast=4.69] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=4.19] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: Choose the image with more color harmony. Harmonic colors are often perceived as balanced or pleasing to the eye.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 20; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/url][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3XK0MGNJRU60E14U9KR1ERIP9Y2U4B/tasks[/td][/tr]

Reactions: It's Gamera!

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Choice task nr. 12 ~30min | Accept
Requester: Leon Mait [A2CDK2DQ1GDE5W] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=6.43] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 10800
Description: In this task, you will make hypothetical choices between getting 5 euros today for sure, or a larger amount later, but you won't know WHETHER or WHEN you'd get it. Please note: you may not have completed other versions of this task.
Qualifications: block_previous_workers DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: It's Gamera!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The pay on the following HITs is not great, but both are pretty simple (if that counts for anything).

Just under 6 mins.
Title: Hypothetical Shopping Trip Survey - Unplanned | Accept
Requester: VJ [AJAE1UHGY8CQS] Contact
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 2100
Description: Our objective is to understand how consumers shop in supermarkets for day-to-day product needs. In this study you will perform a hypothetical shopping task in which you will be making purchases from a simulated supermarket shelf.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US

Under 2.5 mins.
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on a mobile banking service | Accept
Requester: Simeon Beister [A2OKK52APQ41LF] Contact
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 300
Description: In this questionnaire you will be asked to evaluate a mobile banking service based on an advertisement.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Status
Not open for further replies.