06/03 - SET THE CONTROLS FOR THE HEART OF THE SUN SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Musical Enjoyment(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Frederick Conrad [A1SBZSOGQXCQFN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.91] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of the study is to explore people's moment-to-moment enjoyment of music
Qualifications: Exc: [83343346-90851] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on MTurk Online Communities | PANDA
Requester: Paul Di Gangi [A16HEZNZ90G1OB] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.75]
Description:
Workers are asked to complete a 13-15 minute survey on perceptions of social skill used in MTurk online communities (e.g., TurkerNation, MTurk Forum, and MTurkGrind among others). Survey being conducted by the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
heh

Reactions: aveline

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on MTurk Online Communities | PANDA
Requester: Paul Di Gangi [A16HEZNZ90G1OB] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.75]
Description:
Workers are asked to complete a 13-15 minute survey on perceptions of social skill used in MTurk online communities (e.g., TurkerNation, MTurk Forum, and MTurkGrind among others). Survey being conducted by the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
heh
I don't have any fucking social skills though...

Reactions: ducky and alk69

alk69

Reaction score
No one can think of 10-15 mins of things to say about me :p
Wanna bet. There are people here(er, hum, not mentioning any names) who can talk at length about absolutely nothing. For long periods of time. Seemingly forever. And never actually say anything at all. I know I can. I just try not to do that. Well not too often, Nope, not at all..Just, perhaps occasionally, ya know, when I'm tired and lonely and can't find anything useful-or a little useful-- to do. Right now I think I'll eat the rest of that chicken sandwich in the fridge--the one I didn't finish earlier and put in there, ya know, for later when I got hungry again. Might make some more sweet tea with extra sugar and lemon to go with my remainer sandwich. Do any of y'all eat remainer sandwiches? Put it back in the fridge for later? I like to make up a stack of sandwiches. For later when I don't feel like preparing food..or when I get lucky( not that kind of ''lucky'') and find some good work..Anyone else have a comment? Just 15 minutes worth. Just to please Jenni.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.