05/31 - The Sweet Taste of Boba Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Evening folks!

Watching Crowdsurf go to 219,000 tonight is kind of bizarre. First time I've seen them with that many HITs in a group.

still can't make myself do them. Started the account setup on their external site, haven't completed that.

Anyone doing decent with Crowdsurf?

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
1) I kind of feel like crap because the ex still hasn't spoken to me since everything went down. 10 days now. I know deep down I'll always love her.

2) how many of you in here have a degree?

3) how many of you do this full time?

4) what are your monthly mturk goals? money wise?

i am alive
1) Loving someone the rest of your life, even in absentia, is neither a problem nor a deficiency. As long as it doesn't prevent you from living. You have to choose to be a whole person, complete without a partner, to truly love and appreciate another... because you don't "need" them, you have the luxury to truly "choose" them every morning when you wake up. "I seek only to move forward."

2) it sounds like a lot of us do, from conversations I've read over the years. I finally finished mine only recently. I left Purdue for a girl who wanted me to take a job with Dow Chemical. Then she dumped me a year later because that job had me traveling too much and she was lonely... felt like a huge emotional blow at the time, but I was over it within a few months.

3) I don't do this full time... I fill my work day with it when I'm not on a location or doing my regular desk work... so I'm in and out a lot.

4) I aim for $100-150 a day 5 days a week, I normally don't turk Saturdays and Sundays.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Evening folks!

Watching Crowdsurf go to 219,000 tonight is kind of bizarre. First time I've seen them with that many HITs in a group.

still can't make myself do them. Started the account setup on their external site, haven't completed that.

Anyone doing decent with Crowdsurf?
I made my first 5 dollar bonus on their external site this week.. haha.. It's kind of boggling to me that they have so many hits on Mturk, and last I looked, they only had like 17k of the same type on their own platform. I moved over there after realizing turkers don't get the bonus that is flaunted at us in the hits. One thing that is cool is that the payment goes really fast into the work market thing that they use for that, and work market seems to have a fast turn around to banks, although I haven't withdrawn yet. I'm not doing decent with Crowdsurf, but I feel no incentive at all to keep doing them on Mturk when no weekly bonus is given.

Reactions: Concise

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: For people who have completed the Mattress Rating Task | PANDA
Requester: Lidan Xu [A2FODQXJEK5MOK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.40 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.47 Generosity
★★★★ 4.78 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is only open to people who have completed the mattress rating task and have received my unique code. It will not be approved if you have not participated in the rating task and received the unique code from my email. Thank you.
Time: 5 minutes <--- ewwwww :salt:
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: None

:salt:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Opendoors are gone and I'm bereft.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: For people who have completed the Mattress Rating Task | PANDA
Requester: Lidan Xu [A2FODQXJEK5MOK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.40 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.47 Generosity
★★★★ 4.78 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is only open to people who have completed the mattress rating task and have received my unique code. It will not be approved if you have not participated in the rating task and received the unique code from my email. Thank you.
Time: 5 minutes <--- ewwwww :salt:
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: None

:salt:
its not that great, don't fret

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
If you do call it please tag me or else I might miss it

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Write a sentence two different ways | PANDA
Requester: ASAPP, Inc [AMHWKD44EP36J] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please write the sample sentence in two different ways. The meaning of each sentence should be the same. The words should be different.
Time: 12 hours
Hits Available: 130
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 50

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's hard to be a whole person.
You are correct... I really wanted to emphasize the "complete without a partner" part. So many people I've known throughout life define themselves by their relationships/significant others... yet they couldn't even define who they are (for better or for worse). Makes no sense for people to throw 100% of themselves into a relationship without know who they even are.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco never makes threads. He thinks he's SO funny but he can't take on that task.

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You are correct... I really wanted to emphasize the "complete without a partner" part. So many people I've known throughout life define themselves by their relationships/significant others... yet they couldn't even define who they are (for better or for worse). Makes no sense for people to throw 100% of themselves into a relationship without know who they even are.
I absolutely agree. Partners should be a part of your life, not your whole life.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.