05/31 - The Sweet Taste of Boba Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I want to know why my ex still follows me on social media :cry2: mainly instagram

Reactions: Azazael

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I want to know why my ex still follows me on social media :cry2: mainly instagram
Dude this is gonna sound harsh as fuck, but it's because she's not putting a ton of thought into these things like you are and probably didn't even notice.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
These A9 baby batches are getting real effing annoying.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude this is gonna sound harsh as fuck, but it's because she's not putting a ton of thought into these things like you are and probably didn't even notice.
The rat is somewhat crass but he likely has a point Peachy, or it's also likely that she wants to actively see you suffer in the aftermath of said dumping. There's a thousand reasons it could be, drop her though. It'll be better long term and help you heal.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Too lazy to un-follow you on all social media outlets. Move on.
you both are not considering the much more likely scenario that Peachy @PeachyRider spits out hot fire on his twitter and insta and even she can't resist

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
she deleted a whole lot of people recently, but she kept me on there. (i know i sound crazy right now. trust me)

Status
Not open for further replies.