05/31 - The Sweet Taste of Boba Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
are you guys sharing a apartment/house with someone or living on your own? or with family? etc... if alone or with a roomate/s... how hard was it to have your mTurk income verified?
Live alone, income wasn't much of a problem, credit is huge

mTurk was a part-time supplement when I signed the lease, though, so I guess that anecdote doesn't count

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also, I do not remember getting married to Pleco @Pleco and I'm beginning to think he made the whole thing up. I mean, think about it. How out of his league am I?

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
are you guys sharing a apartment/house with someone or living on your own? or with family? etc... if alone or with a roomate/s... how hard was it to have your mTurk income verified?
Mom passed away 2 years ago last June and I had half ownership in the house sooooooo I just gotta pay the bills and stuff.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Look I'm starting to think you Peachy @PeachyRider are a thing now and maybe I should just step aside and let you guys be happy and also what a coincidence you won't be my problem anymore.
You're the worst bluffer in all of history. You'd be lost and bereft without my sweet face to gaze upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.