05/28 - Hedwig - Queen of Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Stanford HCI for work related to 3DW3BNF1GHXG7SILAS9JZ8AG2O8V8Q.
The value of your bonus is: $9.88 USD

The Requester included this note:
We are really grateful for your participation in our 2 week study. We studied how incentives associated with reviews influenced review accuracy and community behavior. We will release a complete description of this work in the near future.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Z's already done? I hit three and then nada.....

Reactions: j0e

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Were they all just "ok google" or 299 various phrases for the cap? I've done 30 and all I'm getting is "ok google" as the phrase.
Mine were various phrases followed by ...OK Google. If all you're getting is the OK Google phrase it's OK to submit more than one. The instructions even say so.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Stanford HCI for work related to 3DW3BNF1GHXG7SILAS9JZ8AG2O8V8Q.
The value of your bonus is: $9.88 USD

The Requester included this note:
We are really grateful for your participation in our 2 week study. We studied how incentives associated with reviews influenced review accuracy and community behavior. We will release a complete description of this work in the near future.
very nice! going to check my email :fingerscrossed:

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Based on my admittedly flawed understanding of the MTruk situation, I have determined today will be a good day for me to finally start unpacking my boxes of books, cds, and dvds and stop living like Pleco @Pleco running through a cardboard forest in my living room.....

Status
Not open for further replies.