05/28 - Hedwig - Queen of Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
OOh, that's easier then.
Maybe might try it.
But I also would rather be lazy and zoltaroo instead of really work.
This is the most I've ever caught and it's a slow day: 31 whole zoltars lol

Hey that's not bad. If I make 5 bucks on a Saturday it's a good day to me!

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey that's not bad. If I make 5 bucks on a Saturday it's a good day to me!
I have a work schedule I set for myself to last 7 days a week. Saturday is not allowed off entirely :p

Reactions: ShereKahn

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a work schedule I set for myself to last 7 days a week. Saturday is not allowed off entirely :p

The only thing bad about Saturday is it tends to be the worst of the week, and I imagine it will be extra bad since it's a holiday weekend. But if there is money to make go for it. Last Saturday I made $50 and that was the best Saturday ever for me, so there could still be some money out there somewhere.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing bad about Saturday is it tends to be the worst of the week, and I imagine it will be extra bad since it's a holiday weekend. But if there is money to make go for it. Last Saturday I made $50 and that was the best Saturday ever for me, so there could still be some money out there somewhere.
Any day that gives me money of any amount at this point is a good day. I ain't got anywhere else to make money.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Holiday weekend and the Requester side issues. I think this will be a very slow Saturday.
I say max on Endor and go relax.
That is my plan :)

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You should take at least one day off. You don't want to burn out. Also I find I am more productive after a day off.
I agree, you should have at least one day away, even if you're just watching television or drinking hot tea in bed. Sunday is usually my day.

By the way Squatty, I fully intend to nominate you for hit poster of the month in the upcoming whatchamacallit. You have posted some things that have been valuable to me, and when I went to vote this month I fully expected to see your name there as an option. It was not. I can only blame myself for slacking on the nominations. I appreciate you.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I agree, you should have at least one day away, even if you're just watching television or drinking hot tea in bed. Sunday is usually my day.

By the way Squatty, I fully intend to nominate you for hit poster of the month in the upcoming whatchamacallit. You have posted some things that have been valuable to me, and when I went to vote this month I fully expected to see your name there as an option. It was not. I can only blame myself for slacking on the nominations. I appreciate you.
That was Crowd Pleaser, not HPotM. HPotM noms are based off of # of HITs posted in that month. Not saying Squatty @Squatty hasn't proved to be a valuable part of our community ( :love: ), just clarifying.

D

Deleted member 526

[2016-05-28 05:31 AM]We are continuing to work on restoring functionality to the Requester Website. We do not yet have an estimated completion time for full resolution.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
So apparently my cat thinks his name is "Ok Google" because he will not leave me alone every time I say that. I wonder wth he thinks I'm saying when I say: "Mr. Fluff Meisties? Mr. Fluff Meisties!"

Reactions: LightningLord
Status
Not open for further replies.