05/28 - Hedwig - Queen of Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
i Downed vodka last night remembering a thing. Open laptop this morning and the screen is shattered. Fucking screens on ebay are 60 bucks and i was trying to save to bring my sister down with her kids. luckily i had a tower laying around but currently im using the laptop with it connected to my tv

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
i Downed vodka last night remembering a thing. Open laptop this morning and the screen is shattered. Fucking screens on ebay are 60 bucks and i was trying to save to bring my sister down with her kids. luckily i had a tower laying around but currently im using the laptop with it connected to my tv
Screen at 60 is not bad. Most are 100+ for laptops. It's good you have the capability to use the TV for now, but you'll be able to fix it :)
Sorry about that though, that sucks :(

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Who is making up all these national food days. National Hamburger day..:facepalm:

Reactions: BrewMeister

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Screen at 60 is not bad. Most are 100+ for laptops. It's good you have the capability to use the TV for now, but you'll be able to fix it :)
Sorry about that though, that sucks :(
I appreciate that! I was figuring getting a screen and postponing the trip or vice versa. Yeah 60 is cheap but its the end of the month so im working on other priority things ya know? She has all summer so i told her maybe a few weeks in or something. Im also waiting on moneys to transfer to see what i have to spare

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I know, I've done the same...... :(

Reactions: Tuesday and <Gucci>

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I know, I've done the same...... :(
ugh! also a pain in the fing ass is the vga cord is like 5 feet while my tv is like 10 away from me. I think im gonna negotiate with the roomy and see if an extra day or two would be okay. i feel like im not gonna get done this way. I already have enough for rent and if i steal that for a screen, that 100 off amount should be in next week after holidays and i should be good. then ill just have to work to bring my sis down

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so how's this for creepy. Staying at some crazy nice resort water slides lazy river. Got surprised by my SO. I leave in a few hours.
Doing one of the endor hits last night I get google ...bla bla bla the name of the resort. :bolt:

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hubpages qual
Title: Rate an online article (required screening test) | PANDA
Requester: HubPages [A2D82ES1DAIYZZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.30 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.45 Generosity
★★★★ 4.31 Fairness
★★★★ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 86 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Before you can work on HubPages' regular HITs, you must complete all 15 of our screening test HITs. If you pass the screening test, you will receive a bonus. These HITs involve reading an online magazine article and rating it on three scales: substance, organization, and grammar. It typically takes a couple of minutes to read and rate an article.
Time: 5 days
HITs Available: 14
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Online article rating accuracy is less than 100;Location is US

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
hubpages qual
Title: Rate an online article (required screening test) | PANDA
Requester: HubPages [A2D82ES1DAIYZZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.30 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.45 Generosity
★★★★ 4.31 Fairness
★★★★ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 86 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Before you can work on HubPages' regular HITs, you must complete all 15 of our screening test HITs. If you pass the screening test, you will receive a bonus. These HITs involve reading an online magazine article and rating it on three scales: substance, organization, and grammar. It typically takes a couple of minutes to read and rate an article.
Time: 5 days
HITs Available: 14
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Online article rating accuracy is less than 100;Location is US
Thanks!

Reactions: Christa and <Gucci>

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so how's this for creepy. Staying at some crazy nice resort water slides lazy river. Got surprised by my SO. I leave in a few hours.
Doing one of the endor hits last night I get google ...bla bla bla the name of the resort. :bolt:
Google: "We know what you did last summer"

D

Deleted member 526

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.