05/23 - Thunderclap Thursday!

Should sandwiches be cut horizontally or diagonally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Academic study (avg. payment $1.35, BONUS) | Accept
Requester: Jan Müller-Dethard [A1427R2LDRTVHU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.51[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.86[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=8] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: Study about financial decision making
Qualifications: Study2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

jan

Reaction score
Title: Rating and Grouping human speech | Accept
Requester: Phil [A3MNL4ECLUNF58] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.56] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: listen to segments of speech and rate and group them.
Qualifications: Thank You DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

KittyTacos

Reaction score
:pusheen:
SB is okay their surveys are pretty awful, mainly products/brands, but if they disq you after you did the survey or 90% of it you can file a ticket with their CS and submit screenshots to get the credit. Occasionally there are good offers to spend X and get X or X+$2-5 back in their points but the catch is you have to cancel to not eatup that reward, keep on top of it if it doesn't payout (usually an error) or worse have an annoying cancellation or you don't read the offer terms and are locked into a longer period than you thought. I've only done a couple things I paid to get points back equal to or greater than the price I paid. Mostly I did surveys but it is a lot of wasted time being disqualified and answering the same questions over and over.

Of the survey sites on the internet after prolific/pinecone SB is the best I've seen because of the CSR reimbursing you for surveys that don't pay the others make you eat it.

I did try a few short surveys and wasn’t too impressed.

Should you recruit new members and they turn out to be active, you, as the referee, earn a percentage of their take. And, that to me, is a pyramid scheme.

I’ll give it some time, since there’s a learning curve to everything. Appreciate you’re sharing :cat:

Reactions: PJ-DIY and MarkC

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score

Should you recruit new members and they turn out to be active, you, as the referee, earn a percentage of their take. And, that to me, is a pyramid scheme.

I’ll give it some time, since there’s a learning curve to everything. Appreciate you’re sharing :cat:
It's a reverse funnel, not a pyramid scheme!

Dill

Reaction score
I'd submit that shit anyway.
Likely an error.
Yeah I normally do, this time I got a rejection. Sent him a pretty aggressive email. Looks like he is doing this to others as well according to the reviews.

Reactions: C to the J

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll assume that's why you answered it wrong then.
it seriously makes no difference to me, but only the square bread sandwiches can be cut diagonally anyway. Because I'm a real O.G., most of my sandwiches are subs which can only be cut horizontally.

Reactions: GTR and aveline

PJ-DIY

Reaction score
When I tried Respondent a month or so ago, I signed up and there were never any projects to do.
I signed up for a couple things that were like that, I was supposed to wait for projects and I never got any or got one or two crappy ones, it might've been respondent I don't remember cause I just stopped bothering with them. I'll have to dig through all my stuff and see if any of those have work. :matrix:

:wave2:I understand lots of those types of sites have the referrals to get you some bonus or a fraction of the points people get, I never shared mine, referrals are everywhere especially on the sites that rate/suggest which sites to use to make money online. Like any of those sites always cash out as soon as you are able, sb isn't new but you never know if/when their cash out options change or what.

Reactions: KittyTacos

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I normally do, this time I got a rejection. Sent him a pretty aggressive email. Looks like he is doing this to others as well according to the reviews.
That's the bright side for you.
If it's happening to others, they'll dox him and it'll be resolved shortly.

Fucking Mturk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.