05/23 - Thunderclap Thursday!

Should sandwiches be cut horizontally or diagonally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I did SB for a time. They cracked down on a lot of the passive stuff, so I was motivated to give less and less of a fig about them. So many scummy opportunities, but if you sift through enough garbage and don't mind flooding an email with spam, you can make a decent amount of coin.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I did SB for a time. They cracked down on a lot of the passive stuff, so I was motivated to give less and less of a fig about them. So many scummy opportunities, but if you sift through enough garbage and don't mind flooding an email with spam, you can make a decent amount of coin.
I have an email address just for spamy spam sites.

Reactions: PJ-DIY

GTR

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: PJ-DIY

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to brag about my bounding box prowess and say that I got away from the Johann Ari Larusson hits unscathed but I woke up to 6 rejections this morning. :cautious:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to brag about my bounding box prowess and say that I got away from the Johann Ari Larusson hits unscathed but I woke up to 6 rejections this morning. :cautious:
I barely got them to work on my computer...I guess I shouldn't have bothered b/c I got a couple too.

"X" isn't a fucking reason, Johann. -___-

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Skylycat

Reaction score
When my boys were younger I use to use a cookie cutter shaped like a Dinosaur or a big star and cut their sandwiches.

Nothing says "bestest mom ever" like a PB&J shaped like a Dino.
I have a little bear face cutter that I use. It takes the crust off and makes a cute lil smiley face at you.

GTR

Reaction score
i did not touch those
i was not sure if we were supposed to put a box around the single numbers or not

GTR

Reaction score
well, back to listening to recent bootleg concerts and hearing how fukin olde these people are now
i mean it's time to give it up when you start humming and just mumbling words now

Reactions: C to the J

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
well, back to listening to recent bootleg concerts and hearing how fukin olde these people are now
i mean it's time to give it up when you start humming and just mumbling words now
Do you have that Channel Quello, all it has on it is concerts and music documentaries.

Reactions: GTR

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short psychology survey ($1.00 for 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: ConceptualDevelopment [A1M5I2RBJVITIX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.88[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.26[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.60[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=24] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 5
Description: You will answer some questions about various items.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: New legislation(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kenneth Manning [A35PKWPV8XMFXI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.22[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.06[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.52[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.40[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.73[/color]] [Reviews=54] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 17
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [149056-148467] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; SurveyGroup [1608] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
Do you have that Channel Quello, all it has on it is concerts and music documentaries.
no, never heard of it
i am a member of a site that deals in all bootleg shows
from way back to as recent as the night before

and it is really sad some of the artist do not sound good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.