05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
picked up one of my carpool girls and her mother was yelling - you're ruining our family - you're going to end up in juvie (does anyone call it that? my clients called that 'the tent' ).

anyway, quite dramatic (they have a lot of help - so don't worry - and lots going on.

But, upsetting am :(

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
picked up one of my carpool girls and her mother was yelling - you're ruining our family - you're going to end up in juvie (does anyone call it that? my clients called that 'the tent' ).

anyway, quite dramatic (they have a lot of help - so don't worry - and lots going on.

Juvie is all I've ever heard. Yikes :\

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

we call it juvie

when I was getting in my car this am a neighbor was putting their dog in the car and screaming at it, telling it that it was ruining her life. I was a little concerned.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
So I lost my reddit account as well as received 3 death threats over the past couple days for my reddit post trying to help newbies, man its been a rough week so far.
Seriously? That's just rude... When is being helpful on the Internet a bad thing? too many people are asshats on the internet to begin with.

jan

Reaction score
the tent was short for detention. my folks had all been there............(maybe it's a FL thing)

Reaction score
I did a few of those 5s and got this in my email box the next day right in the middle of a batch:

Thank you for your dedication to our projects, we appreciate your contribution.
Lately we are seeing the answer accuracy scores varying between 70% to 90%.We would like to encourage you to maintain a high accuracy score percentage on your answers. Above 85% is our goal. So please keep working mindfully on the tasks.
Please understand that even if you have the qualifications to work on these tasks, we reserve all rights to remove worker(s) from our task depending on the accuracy of the answers they are submitting and we are not obligated to send any warnings beforehand.
Happy working and thank you once again for your dedicated support.
Thanks,
OCMP

I'd done only one or two of the qual hits before figuring out what they were and then I stopped doing them. I can still work on batches but it scared me enough to pretty much skip the one yesterday. I do think this is related to those qual hits since it's too much of a coincidence that I'd get an email from them the very next day. I've never gotten an email from them before. Them mentioning the 70-90 makes me think it's qual related.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did a few of those 5s and got this in my email box the next day right in the middle of a batch:

Lately we are seeing the answer accuracy scores varying between 70% to 90%.We would like to encourage you to maintain a high accuracy score percentage on your answers. Above 85% is our goal. So please keep working mindfully on the tasks.
Please understand that even if you have the qualifications to work on these tasks, we reserve all rights to remove worker(s) from our task depending on the accuracy of the answers they are submitting and we are not obligated to send any warnings beforehand.
Thanks,
OCMP

I'd done only one or two of the qual hits before figuring out what they were and then I stopped doing them. I can still work on batches but it scared me enough to pretty much skip the one yesterday. I do think this is related to those qual hits since it's too much of a coincidence that I'd get an email from them the very next day. I've never gotten an email from them before. Them mentioning the 70-90 makes me think it's qual related.
You email her back and tell her your accuracy is none of their damn business.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

Thanks,
OCMP

I think it was a bulk email to everyone who ever had the qual.

My qual was downgraded to 80 from 90 over 3 years ago and I still got this same email the other day.

I replied rather snarkily and told them since they refuse to ever let people re-take the qual test to raise their qual level again that I would appreciate it if they remove me from their email list since it is completely irrelevant to me.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Northeastern U. DataVis Studies for work related to 3IVEC1GSLR0IS64C3WBOV93JMJ11JA.
The value of your bonus is: $3.36 USD

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey for a short academic study | Accept
Requester: verlegh [A31JQA67VGI97G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.53] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: GRR and scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Bargaining Game(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Judith [A1FRTGKEV1IOXV]
TurkerView: [ $14.92 / hour ]
Description: This psychological study simulates financial bargaining situations.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [83898505-147913] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
[3XFOW6US5H79DSBVERIA9PP3CK67FS]

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Good morning, weirdos!

I’m off to meet Vanyanka @Vanyanka tonight and TinaBanina @TinaBanina and scrmcasey @scrmcasey tomorrow!

I’m just posting this in case you don’t hear from me again. Then you will know I’ve been murdered and who the prime suspects are.

alk69

Reaction score
Good morning, weirdos!

I’m off to meet Vanyanka @Vanyanka tonight and TinaBanina @TinaBanina and scrmcasey @scrmcasey tomorrow!

I’m just posting this in case you don’t hear from me again. Then you will know I’ve been murdered and who the prime suspects are.
Are we allowed to start accusing them now or do we have to actually wait til you disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.