05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a short portion of a sexy story - 5 mins. (WARNING: This HIT contains adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: U-M Sex&Dating Research [AH8B8YST4UHM2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 8:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic study on erotic fiction. In this survey, you will be asked to read and rate a brief excerpt (approximately 200 words) describing a sexual scenario from a fictional story. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2:30. Need a cold shower after this one.[/td][/tr]

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Short story behind my username is that it is Ironic.

When I was a teen I was working 2 full time jobs to pay for my college (I was a college Freshman at 17), always on the go, and getting maybe 3 hours of sleep a night.

So my friends would just playfully call me 'Lazy Ass or Sofa Slug, etc.'

So when I set up my first ICQ, AOL, Yahoo accounts back in '95-'96 I picked out Sofaslug as my ID for everything.

Not very exciting but there you go.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Morning, all.

When I was a teen I was working 2 full time jobs to pay for my college (I was a college Freshman at 17), always on the go, and getting maybe 3 hours of sleep a night.

So when I set up my first ICQ, AOL, Yahoo accounts back in '95-'96 I picked out Sofaslug as my ID for everything.

My username is because I am a huge fan of I Love Lucy and I never can think of any other names when I sign up for stuff, so I just use that. Also, my dogs are named Lucy and Ricky.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pre-Screen Demographic Questionnaire(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Vincent Phan [A78Y4UD17F61P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 62
Description: Demographic survey used to identify individuals who may be eligible to participate in a subsequent study
Qualifications: Exc: [136424319-147203] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-MA, US-MD, US-ME, US-MI, US-NC, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-RI, US-SC, US-VA, US-VT, US-WI, US-WV
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: sofaslug and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Despairagus is what I called my husband's farts after having eaten Asparagus one day when he farted in the car. I thought it was funny so I became it. :shrug:
I wish I could like this more than once!

Reactions: GTR and Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My name comes from a naturalhorsemanship instructor. we call all the things we know and stuff to try with a horse when training, your savvy. I think it's a fun word to say, so I am often savvylabell or savvy. labell by itself has been a screen name since I was a kid, just a combo of my names. The savvy part is much more interesting. I never stuck to a monkier as long as savvylabell. I used to change my AOL screen name every couple of months... goddontlimp, alcoholicoreo..... those are the ones I remember... DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 might remember more of them than I do :hilarious:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, all.

My username is my name..how is that for exciting?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was a teenager my friends brother who didn't live with him came down for the weekend. It was the first time we met and apparently he was trying to wake me up or something and couldn't remember my name so he just started calling me Clyde. I wanted it to be unique so I just made it Klyde. From there on out my whole friends group just started calling me it and it stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.