05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Hurricanes and Wind Damage to Homes | Accept
Requester: Rodrigo Castillo [A3IA8HUX2FNIFA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.97] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you are asked to read and answer questions about fortifying homes against hurricanes. You will also be asked some basic demographic information. This survey is being conducted by researchers at the University of Florida
Qualifications: Current Residence - Owned EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US; Did my survey DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Less than 5 minutes and one tiny bit of writing.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TV profile is showing no rejections. I did a small batch last month and had no issues. However, do your own research and see what you come up with. You may want to proceed slowly by wading into waters with a handful and just see what happens.
They feel really slow :(

Reactions: LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I did them for filler as well around 2013-2014, but I remember he started going reject crazy for hits that we're impossible to make out. He didn't like N/As.
There aren't even that many people left with with Photo Moderation Masters. You would think he would be a little nicer to his dwindling pool of workers.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Is there not? why is that?
They stopped giving Photo Mod and Categorization Masters out a few years ago. When people get Masters now, they just get the basic Masters qual. Amazon claimed to have completely removed those quals, but they really only removed them from the requester web interface. Requesters that post HITs with the API, like Thacker, can still use them. It's why you'll still occasionally see requesters using those quals, but only people that got masters before January 2016 (I think that was when they changed it) can do them.

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
They stopped giving Photo Mod and Categorization Masters out a few years ago. When people get Masters now, they just get the basic Masters qual. Amazon claimed to have completely removed those quals, but they really only removed them from the requester web interface. Requesters that post HITs with the API, like Thacker, can still use them. It's why you'll still occasionally see requesters using those quals, but only people that got masters before January 2016 (I think that was when they changed it) can do them.
Means I still have it then, that's rather silly

Reactions: alk69 and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Predict the deck | Accept
Requester: Chris B Pizzica [ALQUEBGR1ZKOY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.15[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.33[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 9.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Predict the deck the card is being pulled from
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: alk69 and MarkC

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a short portion of a sexy story - 5 mins. (WARNING: This HIT contains adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: U-M Sex&Dating Research [AH8B8YST4UHM2] (Req TV): $30.91/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are conducting an academic study on erotic fiction. In this survey, you will be asked to read and rate a brief excerpt (approximately 200 words) describing a sexual scenario from a fictional story. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 8 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;
2:15 :gucci:

GTR

Reaction score
that one survey made me want some honey

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a short portion of a sexy story - 5 mins. (WARNING: This HIT contains adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Description:
We are conducting an academic study on erotic fiction. In this survey, you will be asked to read and rate a brief excerpt (approximately 200 words) describing a sexual scenario from a fictional story. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

well then...

give me a few minutes

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Description:

Reactions: MarkC and cb456

jan

Reaction score
Title: Categorization Filtering for Film and Video Clips - Form 2 | Accept
Requester: Musicbed [A2X14MBUHKFBNH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.81] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=21.60] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.09
Duration: 1 day
Available: 792
Description: Watch the video clip and choose the correct categories that match the video. Only prequalified workers can complete these clips. Also, for quality, around 1 in 5 clips will be sent for manual review the rest will be auto-approved so you can get paid quick, so pay attention and do your best! If you need help understanding slow-motion, camera movement, or camera framing, be sure to watch this tutorial video: https://youtu.be/FVfRUNYBUa0
Qualifications: Filmsupply Workers Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Minx2121

Reaction score
My username is the nickname I got when I played Scenario Paintball on a team...the number is not part of it, just because Minx by itself was not available. Haha paintball is great fun and I sure do miss it!

spchles1

Reaction score
Is there a way to auto accept every hit a requester puts out right away.

Windir

Reaction score
Is anyone else doing this Album Cover batch for .05 cents?

I'm confused, can I only take this hit once or do they mean for that specific album cover selection?

"To get a fair sense of the public's views, we ask you to pick between album covers only once (we will not be able to compensate you if you take this HIT more than once)."

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.