05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
*violent twitching*

This movie is old enough to vote now and I'm pretty sure Heinlein is still spinning in his grave over it. It's *so bad.*

(how did such a terrible, terrible movie end up with two sequels FSM help us all)
If you remove the title and all thoughts of the source material completely it transforms into a brilliant film.

Reactions: aveline

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anyone doing those 30 cents ones?

I only did the 20 cents ones.
I did loads of the 30 cent ones but haven't seen them in a few days. They were tasty.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
*violent twitching*

This movie is old enough to vote now and I'm pretty sure Heinlein is still spinning in his grave over it. It's *so bad.*

(how did such a terrible, terrible movie end up with two sequels FSM help us all)

*goes to stare at the oreo waffle some more to calm down*
It's better than the book.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

nmelssx

Reaction score
I did loads of the 30 cent ones but haven't seen them in a few days. They were tasty.
The 30 cents ones are certainly a lot harder to do compared to the 20 cents one.

When the second sentence is changed, the entire story changes, and you usually have to edit all 3 of the last few sentences.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: It's Gamera!

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
If you remove the title and all thoughts of the source material completely it transforms into a brilliant film.
I feel like this probably involves tequila somehow. Maybe in August once I'm finally not in classes I will have to investigate this.

It's better than the book.

yeah I gotta go back to reading about why HbS is better as a heterozygous allele or some crap so I'm just gonna leave this here

corysilk

Reaction score
Ohh, I see. You don't have a ton of padding, but you're still good as long as you're above 99%. Do you ever work on HITs for numbers at all? Even just running a panda for some easy trickle HITs throughout the day, while you're not working on other stuff, can help build numbers quite a bit over time.
That's minimal padding?? :eek: I must be out here braless with my 8k approved :(

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I feel like this probably involves tequila somehow. Maybe in August once I'm finally not in classes I will have to investigate this.

yeah I gotta go back to reading about why HbS is better as a heterozygous allele or some crap so I'm just gonna leave this here

:handwaving:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Ohh, I see. You don't have a ton of padding, but you're still good as long as you're above 99%. Do you ever work on HITs for numbers at all? Even just running a panda for some easy trickle HITs throughout the day, while you're not working on other stuff, can help build numbers quite a bit over time.
I do when Im bored. I have some that are easy on what I all my daily and pick them up like Seo, Impactstory or consumer panels (stuff i know will get approved no matter what). like 99% of my rejections are from batch work.

Reactions: aveline

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The 30 cents ones are certainly a lot harder to do compared to the 20 cents one.

When the second sentence is changed, the entire story changes, and you usually have to edit all 3 of the last few sentences.
I mean to each their own, I found them easy, fun, and made a lot so :wine:

Reactions: Turtlefemm

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That's minimal padding?? :eek: I must be out here braless with my 8k approved :(
I think it really depends on what you work on. If you're working on a lot of batches every day, and especially if you're working on batches from newer/unknown requesters, it helps to know that you can take hundreds (or even thousands) of rejections and still maintain at least a 98-99% approval rate. You just never know when you could get hit with a mass rejection. Building numbers is important.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Crap 10 rejections so far and just over 400 left... See what happens when i go take a quick shower. I was in there and pulled out a big chunk of my hair.. stress is real this weak.. I should be baking the cake and cupcakes, and making the gumpaste flowers for the top for my daughters bday Friday and here i am stressing over this :(

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
That bounding box math HITS requester is probably being inundated with angry messages.
I wish more people would review it.. It makes their emails more vaild when they can point and say hey you are doing this to everyone..

Reactions: sks
Status
Not open for further replies.