05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sks

Reaction score
What did we decide about the line at the top of MATH hits?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish more people would review it.. It makes their emails more vaild when they can point and say hey you are doing this to everyone..
I mean, the requester knows he's doing it to lots of people so that wouldn't be much of an argument.

It's better to wait until the smoke clears. At least give him a chance to address the problem. He's probably overwhelmed now.

sks

Reaction score
I mean, the requester knows he's doing it to lots of people so that wouldn't be much of an argument.

It's better to wait until the smoke clears. At least give him a chance to address the problem. He's probably overwhelmed now.

What have I missed? what problem

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score

I dont think he is aware of anything. I am assuming is all being auto graded.. and requesters will deny they are doing it to anyone, they like you to think you are the screw up. If they have several review showing mass rejections they cant deny anything.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Occasionally I guess there are benefits to missing quals and crashing for a day or two.

I mean downsides, too, but, (checks), still at 100%.

Probably means I'm not trying hard enough but maybe there will be another 100% only batch like that one time.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I think it really depends on what you work on. If you're working on a lot of batches every day, and especially if you're working on batches from newer/unknown requesters, it helps to know that you can take hundreds (or even thousands) of rejections and still maintain at least a 98-99% approval rate. You just never know when you could get hit with a mass rejection. Building numbers is important.
I always know how many rejections I could possibly take. I miss out on a lot of stuff because I'm afraid to do too many, or any at all if it's a new requester, but I'd rather play it safe than sorry until I get enough padding that I could just swat away a rejection like it was nothing. Most of the rejections I have, I totally deserved though, but they still hurt. I am patiently waiting for the day when I feel nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.