05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Until the 45 minute mark that ep was a thing of beauty that almost redeemed this season. Then the rest happened. Sigh.
some people seemed to like it
most hated it

i guess it all depends on different tastes

Reactions: scrmcasey

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Legal Decision Making Survey(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]30.32[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.50[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.76[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.20[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.78[/color]] [Reviews=70] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 40:00
Available: 7
Description: Read a brief summary of a criminal case, listen to audio clips, and complete a questionnaire (cannot be completed on mobile device)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [1736529614-147665] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

desallemands

Reaction score
Managed $82 on a Sunday :celebrate2:

Managed to, again, mess up getting Vicky :rejected:

GoT... :aveno:

What a Sunday. Idk if I should be happy or salty or confused. Hapsalfuzed.

same here. some got a vicky qual, were as others like me got a 90 on the first email then a 70 after i did 6.

Reactions: Despairagus

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Thanks MTC for the heads up...

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Categorization Accuracy New
Requester: Victoria Reznyk
Qualification Value: 90

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
-------------

HIT I:eek: 3OPURK5EJI39UH8SHSHI04AWUSQFD8

edit: funny how something I typed was interpreted as a emoji!

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
and then I got:

Your qualification score has been changed from 90 to 80 for qualification Categorization Accuracy New.
Thanks for your work.
---------------------------------

does that mean a few I did after (not thinking I did enough for the qual) weren't as good of work as the ones she initially used to give me the qual or did she misgrade the ones she used to give me the qual?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
and then I got:

Your qualification score has been changed from 90 to 80 for qualification Categorization Accuracy New.
Thanks for your work.

does that mean a few I did after (not thinking I did enough for the qual) weren't as good of work as the ones she initially used to give me the qual or did she misgrade the ones she used to give me the qual?
Did you get that second one after the first one? That's what happened to me in the fall when the qual posted and it did in fact mean I didn't get it :(

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
and then I got:

Thanks for your work.

Yes, you probably got one wrong. Keep the panda going and maybe you can make up for it with a few more (if you're not capped).

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Yes, you probably got one wrong. Keep the panda going and maybe you can make up for it with a few more (if you're not capped).
head scratch.

80 isn't good enough for the qual? I thought i got it and only had a qual score change from 90 to 80 rather than the change to 80 and losing the qual.

Status
Not open for further replies.