05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Found a Machine Learning classification batch. The thing posted was a number and you had to select "noun" or "verb" as the response.

Is this a computer science thing I"m unaware of or how is a number instead of a word determined to be a noun or verb?
A number can be an adjective or a noun depending on how it is used. I can't think of a case where it could be a verb.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone else get this

You've received a bonus from Sule avsar for work related to 3K2CEDRACB19JM729H5GE8ETH3RTMG.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Your survey will not be used for our scientific study. The amount of time spent to complete the survey which we will have to report could influence the perception of how reliable our data set is. FYI: The average completion time (when rejections excluded) is over 30 minutes. I am providing a bonus for your time and would like to thank you for participating. I have contacted Amazon Turk for another solution where the rejection will be reversed with a partial payment. But this option is not available, I am afraid.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Also does anyone remember what that survey was?
It was a $5 hit that took like 10 minutes but it's another case of requester not understanding that shit gets cooked in our queue.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
it looks like the got leaks were accurate so far. ive been refreshing the GoT reddit live discusssion thread reading people’s reactions. i think i may be a cold soul.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So there is a cap on the qual hits for Vicky?

Dude

Reaction score
Caught a few more Victoria's and got the 90 as well so that's nice.

What isn't nice is whoever did the hit that sets up these xlab hits did like 95% of them incorrect so i returned all of mine

desallemands

Reaction score
Caught a few more Victoria's and got the 90 as well so that's nice.

What isn't nice is whoever did the hit that sets up these xlab hits did like 95% of them incorrect so i returned all of mine
Do you know if she gives many rejections. I did my first 6, and am afraid to do more. What if I get the category incorrect ? will i get a rejection ? thank you

Reactions: Merovign

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
No, you don't need masters.
but I do need a different PANDA ID. :wink:

Just saw Victoria in HIt Finder under a different HIT ID or whatever those long strings are called. Maybe I'll get it next time around if there is one.

EDIT: and hit caught!

Reactions: cb456 and Merovign

desallemands

Reaction score
but I do need a different PANDA ID. :wink:

Just saw Victoria in HIt Finder under a different HIT ID or whatever those long strings are called. Maybe I'll get it next time around if there is one.

EDIT: and hit caught!

can you please share what the new Vicky ID is ? thanks or ANY Vicky ID's.

Reactions: Merovign

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Also it’s a dick move to share spoilers for an episode that hasn’t aired for the majority of people.

Dude

Reaction score
Do you know if she gives many rejections. I did my first 6, and am afraid to do more. What if I get the category incorrect ? will i get a rejection ? thank you
I've never heard of Victoria rejecting and I don't see anyone reporting rejections on Turkerview. Most likely you'll just not get the qualification if your categories were off target.

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.