05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

desallemands

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new to turking so I don't know who this vicky person is but I got the qual! Thanks for posting about it guys
ok please share how you got a vicky qual. thank you

Twirdman

Reaction score
Did anyone else get this

You've received a bonus from Sule avsar for work related to 3K2CEDRACB19JM729H5GE8ETH3RTMG.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Your survey will not be used for our scientific study. The amount of time spent to complete the survey which we will have to report could influence the perception of how reliable our data set is. FYI: The average completion time (when rejections excluded) is over 30 minutes. I am providing a bonus for your time and would like to thank you for participating. I have contacted Amazon Turk for another solution where the rejection will be reversed with a partial payment. But this option is not available, I am afraid.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Also does anyone remember what that survey was?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
ok please share how you got a vicky qual. thank you
People have been saying you need 10 but I got a qual email after 4, if that helps. It was some time after I did the 4th so who knows if approval is manual or not (I would guess not).

Too tired to be stoked but I will be stoke if I catch a batch. I guess I will have to set up a push notification now.

Reactions: jklmnop

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Found a Machine Learning classification batch. The thing posted was a number and you had to select "noun" or "verb" as the response.

Is this a computer science thing I"m unaware of or how is a number instead of a word determined to be a noun or verb?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
pe: $54.30

will continue to pick at scraps as the evening and week continues. grateful to be alive. grateful that some people cannot be changed no matter how hard you wish it was different. not talking about anyone in here. this is in my own life. i’m grateful for them though. because they are stupid and without stupid people the good ones wouldn’t look as special.

and finally grateful for every penny

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else get this

You've received a bonus from Sule avsar for work related to 3K2CEDRACB19JM729H5GE8ETH3RTMG.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Your survey will not be used for our scientific study. The amount of time spent to complete the survey which we will have to report could influence the perception of how reliable our data set is. FYI: The average completion time (when rejections excluded) is over 30 minutes. I am providing a bonus for your time and would like to thank you for participating. I have contacted Amazon Turk for another solution where the rejection will be reversed with a partial payment. But this option is not available, I am afraid.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Also does anyone remember what that survey was?
Guessing:

Title: Personality Traits and Moral Judgements: A Psychological Study | Accept
Requester: Sule avsar [A6QFV1FBKOT6H] Contact [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
TV: [Hrly=$66.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Please complete our survey that involves three sections--which will be basis for an academic research article. First section: Demographic information. Second section: Case scenarios. Third section: Standard test to measure some personality traits.
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Masters Exists
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9

In any case that note is some grade A BS.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
does the vicky qual attempts require masters? I've only just set up what I think is the panda for it but I'm curious if I will ever get a chance to earn the qual unless I had masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.