05/14 - Siberian Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey guys. Have you heard of Ryan Seacrest? He was in my town today, giving a commencement speech. Traffic was clogged up and I had a difficult time getting home after a trip to the mall, and I was wondering why, but I later found out why, and that was because of Ryan Seacrest. I did eventually make it in time to watch the 2nd half of the Miami Heat game, so it wasn't so bad.
Yeah isn't he the record holder for "World's biggest shit-eating grin"?

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
She actually hated Gold Peak and crud...the other really good expensive one. She only really wanted McD's tea or Arizaona.

*edit* Tradewinds Sweet Tea was the other one
Haven't tried tradewinds. I make my own sometimes which is almost as good. If I'm making my own, I add some earl grey to the mix, though. Ever had sweet iced earl grey? Delish, though I'm sure Picard would not agree.

Reactions: Pleco and Azazael

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: The Lottery Game(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ExpPsyOx [A3TTMUT8GE8MRE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.72 Generosity
★★★★ 4.82 Fairness
★★★★ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are investigating how people make decisions that concern themselves and others and that entail uncertain outcomes. This study will consist of a simple electronic game, to be completed online via the MTurk website. You will make a series of decisions that affect you and another player. You will access the study via the electronic link, and can complete it anywhere with an internet connection. There are no risks associated with the study. It will take a maximum of 20 minutes and you will be paid $1.60 for your participation. Playing this game offers you the possibility to win additional money.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Exc: [12635-12046] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

to says 7-10 plus bonus

edit: 7 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
You seem a bit wired tonight.
I am. Can't go into why on a public forum probably. Plus, there's the whole getting out of the house and feeling valuable as something other than a mom and wife that gives me a bit of euphoria. I love my kids. I chose to stay home with them until they went to school. Now all 3 are in school and I'm kind of finding myself and realizing my value outside of "mom" again.

Reactions: Pleco

Azazael

Reaction score
I am. Can't go into why on a public forum probably. Plus, there's the whole getting out of the house and feeling valuable as something other than a mom and wife that gives me a bit of euphoria. I love my kids. I chose to stay home with them until they went to school. Now all 3 are in school and I'm kind of finding myself and realizing my value outside of "mom" again.
well you got me on FB and pm, im taking a survey and waiting for the dryer to finish

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I get what you mean. Meth really is great, you can get SO much done.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judging the similarity of pairs of words(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.56 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 266 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-1498770351-12050] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Deleted member 481

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
she used to be really kinda hot on Voyager but damn......
I thought she was even less attractive on voyager. Hated that whole series and her character. At least Red has some depth. And hey, we all get old.

Reactions: jklmnop

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.