05/14 - Siberian Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
she used to be really kinda hot on Voyager but damn......
Well, that was 20+ years ago, to be fair. I hated Janeway though and like Red. You wanna see a sad aging, Google Michelle Forbes. She was super hot in Kalifornia and Swimming with Sharks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the rat they think I am at home
Oh no, no, no, I'm a rocket raaaaaat

I'm out, you lovely (?) people have a good night, make lots of money.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [<5 minutes Qualtrics study] Rate the 48 U.S. mainland states on a dimension(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SocialCognitionResearchCologne [A3S0F56AR2HR2U] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.05 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.42 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 131
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked to rate the 48 U.S. mainland states on a dimension
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [12615-12026] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is one of: US

2 minutes.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the rat they think I am at home
Oh no, no, no, I'm a rocket raaaaaat

I'm out, you lovely (?) people have a good night, make lots of money.

Reactions: Pleco

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Watch the timer, TO says a few expired on them.

Title: Remembering the past and imagining the future(~ 70 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Memory Consortium [A1U8L6U4NJ51RM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.42 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.11 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71
Description: In this survey we will ask you to remember events from the past and imagine events for the future.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [68619740-11904] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Reactions: PhantomCatt

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Meh...

Title: Answer a survey about prescription medication information(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Susan Blalock [AFF2XW8Q0LJ5U] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.36 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11

Description: We are conducting a research study to learn more about how people interpret information about prescription medications. The survey takes 10 minutes to complete.
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [12595-12006] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

Lex_Turker

Level Five Laser Lotus
Reaction score
Title: ~10 minute survey about society & technology | PANDA
Requester: University Info Lab [A2SC8SY17JOV6N] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.25 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5

Description: Complete a ~10 minute survey about society &amp; technology
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.21
Qualifications: completed_tru has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

jan

Reaction score

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
OMFG!!! Comcast Xfinity can go &*(^% (&*%*$@# )*%&($#) #^$)!!!!!!!!!! (Sensored even for this place! Lol)

All I did was call to question a charge on my bill, complain about the price increase, and got told if I sign up for e-billing I would get a $10 discount... Hung up with the customer service agent and seriously as soon as I hung up the internet went out!!! Took an hour with tech care to get it back up... then this morning it goes out again (haven't had issues all month so coincidence? I think NOT!)... Talk to a supervisor and our whole package has been changed, cable removed, can't get discount for ebilling, and a discount we were supposed to get for a year (have only had service 3 months!) we can't get back because of yesterdays customer service agents changes. WTF?! THEN... Oh this part is RICH! I get told that I have to pay a $50 service fee for someone to come out to my house and fix the internet issue we're having with it coming on and off since last night... ARE YOUR SERIOUS! I have to pay $50 for them to fix THEIR MISTAKE! I didn't do anything! #*(_& )@(#^&*$)@ )(&#$ @ Husband is waiting for a supervisor to call him back... I'm too pissed to talk to them anymore... and searching for other internet options... Suggestions?

Last edited:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Watch the timer, TO says a few expired on them.

Title: Remembering the past and imagining the future(~ 70 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Memory Consortium [A1U8L6U4NJ51RM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.42 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.11 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71
Description: In this survey we will ask you to remember events from the past and imagine events for the future.
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [68619740-11904] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
Seriously? This was $5 yesterday. Bull. Shit.

jan

Reaction score
OMFG!!! Comcast Xfinity can go &*(^% (&*%*$@# )*%&($#) #^$)!!!!!!!!!! (Sensored even for this place! Lol)

All I did was call to question a charge on my bill, complain about the price increase, and got told if I sign up for e-billing I would get a $10 discount... Hung up with the customer service agent and seriously as soon as I hung up the internet went out!!! Took an hour with tech care to get it back up... then this morning it goes out again (haven't had issues all month so coincidence? I think NOT!)... Talk to a supervisor and our whole package has been changed, cable removed, can't get discount for ebilling, and a discount we were supposed to get for a year (have only had service 3 months!) we can't get back because of yesterdays customer service agents changes. WTF?! THEN... Oh this part is RICH! I get told that I have to pay a $50 service fee for someone to come out to my house and fix the internet issue we're having with it coming on and off since last night... ARE YOUR SERIOUS! I have to pay $50 for them to fix THEIR MISTAKE! I didn't do anything! #*(_& )@(#^&*$)@ )(&#$ @ Husband is waiting for a supervisor to call him back... I'm too pissed to talk to them anymore... and searching for other internet options... Suggestions?

just keep asking for the supervisors supervisor...............
Is there anyone local you can talk to? We have a local comcast place in town - and (as a last resort), I might head down there. The reason is that when I was chit-chatting with the comcast guy who installed our internet (and complained about how long it took to get it) - he was really receptive (oh, they're terrible - I know). It might be that local face-to-face folks are better..................

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learning and Decision Making Psychology Study (Developing Countries) | PANDA
Requester: Love Lab [ANHDLRSUAEEJX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.45 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.23 Generosity
★★★★ 4.07 Fairness
★★★★ 4.03 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 163 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to make decisions based on learning a rule that predicts economic outcomes for developing countries.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
Boring

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
just keep asking for the supervisors supervisor...............
Is there anyone local you can talk to? We have a local comcast place in town - and (as a last resort), I might head down there. The reason is that when I was chit-chatting with the comcast guy who installed our internet (and complained about how long it took to get it) - he was really receptive (oh, they're terrible - I know). It might be that local face-to-face folks are better..................
There is a place I can go local to talk to someone... but with my husbands work schedule (he works M-F 830am - 6pm and of course they're only open M-F 9am-5pm), and the fact we only have one car right now I need to figure out some arrangements for transportation and child care just to go down there. Totally not worth it! As of right now I'm DONE with them and switching providers as soon as I can figure out who else services this area... if there is anyone else. How do I find out who provides internet services my area? I've been lucky enough to never really have to deal with this... we just moved about 3 months ago and decided to try Comcast since our old provider we've had for like 5 years doesn't service this area. I pray they're not the only one I can use at this place...

PS My husband is on the phone during breaks harassing them for a supervisor to call him back... hopefully he can get in touch with one soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.