05/14 - Siberian Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks!
I'm a snob about drugstore shit usually. I feel like, if Walgreens is going to charge $30 for something, I might as well just get la mer or Dior. I really do like the neutrogena though. I got the eye cream too. It's made a pretty big difference (I had been neglecting my skin other than washing for a bit.)

I don't do drugstore makeup at all. If they want $15 for something I can't even test to get a good match on, then I'd rather go to Sephora, try it and know I love it and pay $50.

Reactions: Azazael and Drwho10

v2thej

Reaction score
neone got this fork? link side note any girlies wanna mcdonalds date? fuck i cut the whole point i want the script that is on top of that its projected...

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Just being a loud moron so they told me to quiet it down..
Neighbor is a dick.
Bedtime for CJ.
I thought you were joking about telling a cop to suck your asshole. I'm guessing that part was truly a joke or we'd be hearing from you via your attorney right now. Pro tip: find your neighbor's vice, get them some (cookies, good booze, whatever) and you'll have no more complaints.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm a snob about drugstore shit usually. I feel like, if Walgreens is going to charge $30 for something, I might as well just get la mer or Dior. I really do like the neutrogena though. I got the eye cream too. It's made a pretty big difference (I had been neglecting my skin other than washing for a bit.)

I don't do drugstore makeup at all. If they want $15 for something I can't even test to get a good match on, then I'd rather go to Sephora, try it and know I love it and pay $50.
Especially with concealer, foundation, BB cream, etc. It's not worth the trial and error at the drugstore. I need to swatch it and also see how it wears.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
neone got this fork? link side note any girlies wanna mcdonalds date? fuck i cut the whole point i want the script that is on top of that its projected...
I'll split a daily double and sweet tea with you and even chip in for sales tax.

Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Especially with concealer, foundation, BB cream, etc. It's not worth the trial and error at the drugstore. I need to swatch it and also see how it wears.
Have you tried guerlain lingerie de peau for foundation? My god. Holy grail.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
You should open up a shop selling all the bargain asian and domestic products that'll allow swatching of all those products that normally sell online only :p

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have you tried guerlain lingerie de peau for foundation? My god. Holy grail.
I haven't tried that but I am looking for a new foundation so I'll test it next time I'm at Sephora.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL i think i told you, before the girl issues and shit and she moved here, we were on skype one night and she was JUST about to fall asleep and she LEAPS out of bed and screams (like a girl lol) and im like, wtf, what happened?
...i shit you not
"OMFG A SPIDER JUST CRAWLED ACROSS MY FACE!!!!"
....it took all my strength not to laugh my ass off at her
Hey dude, sometimes that weird tickly feeling is exactly like a spider -_-

I wouldn't know anything about that >.>

Reactions: Drwho10

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
You should open up a shop selling all the bargain asian and domestic products that'll allow swatching of all those products that normally sell online only :p
Are you all members of makeupalley? Karlasugar used to do great swatches. I'm out of touch now. I got booted for shit posting several times and never created another account.

Status
Not open for further replies.