Champion
Reaction score
ugly nba game

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in a difficul t place right now.

I just ate a typical dinner. thin steak (it was ok) mashed potatoes, carrot slices, and green beans.

I'm still hungry, but I'm trying to tell my fat stomach that it needs to shut the hell up and stop whining.

secretly though, I'm considering heading to the diner for a roast beef dip sandwich.

my dilemma is that I'm getting kinda heavy, and I kinda don't want to give in to my hunger, since what I ate should have been enough for dinner

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score

I just ate a typical dinner. thin steak (it was ok) mashed potatoes, carrot slices, and green beans.

I'm still hungry, but I'm trying to tell my fat stomach that it needs to shut the hell up and stop whining.

secretly though, I'm considering heading to the diner for a roast beef dip sandwich.

my dilemma is that I'm getting kinda heavy, and I kinda don't want to give in to my hunger, since what I ate should have been enough for dinner
Stay strong Jharkan

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score

eat an apple

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Sound like you had a very "healthy" din din. And if you're starting a diet, of course you're system is going to complain. At least until it adjusts. Yes, Jharkan @Jharkan, resist the inner bully. :)

Reactions: EverfreeTree

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
I don't eat apples though
Do not give in.

Eat a fig/date.
Eat a mango.
Eat an orange.
Eat a cutie/halo/mandarin/tangelo/small, easy to access fruit.
Eat 10 grapes.
Eat a pear.

Trail mix works wonders.

I believe in you more then I believe in me, cause I've gained weight and am currently eating ice cream, like a dumb ._.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.