05/06 - Sudden Backlash Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Then I apologize. In the eMail she sent there was an Amazon link, the last part of which was a 10 digit number. I was just trying to figure out what to plug in on Amazon. ... And she just sent me the Amazon card, so ... happy days. Again, my apologies for misinterpreting you post.
I was trying to word it carefully as I can tell you are having an unpleasant weekend which I hope gets better for you soon. Don't worry about it. It takes much more than that to upset me. I was kidding too about the sir and 'mam, though it is mam. Could be miss but that bird flew. :cat:

Reactions: ChristopherASA

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Golden Johnny 5 needs a fucking movie.

Man fucking lack of Short Circuit 3 is one of the biggest tragedies in Hollywood's storied past.

I would totally approve of a script that sends Johnny 5 to Toronto, but having it shot in NYC.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would totally approve of a script that sends Johnny 5 to Toronto, but having it shot in NYC.
As long as Beetlejuice doesn't have to go to Hawaii, I'm perfectly fine with this.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I was trying to word it carefully as I can tell you are having an unpleasant weekend which I hope gets better for you soon. Don't worry about it. It takes much more than that to upset me. I was kidding too about the sir and 'mam, though it is mam. Could be miss but that bird flew. :cat:
Well, I'll never forget you;re a "ma'am," a term I like (rather than calling a female, "madam" [for what are probably obvious reasons]). I want to, and will, PM you in the next couple days to expound just a little bit on what's going on on my end and why I'm a bit ... on edge. In the mean time

:)

Reactions: cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.