05/06 - Sudden Backlash Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
You could try advice like https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/thibaudeaus-simple-fat-loss-strategies . I haven't tried it but seems like a good strategy to try to prevent over eating. I'm working on losing a whole lot of weight since I got really out of shape and close to 300 pounds on my 5'6" frame. Thankfully have lost close to 60 pounds so far. So good luck.
age does factor into it; you're young (you haven't sprouted hair on the outer edges of your ear yet), and if you can get into a healthier lifestyle before at your age, you are DEFINITELY going to live longer (and probably happier) than a fatty like me

Reactions: ChristopherASA

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anyone else doing these? They make me nervous. I want to do more, but think I should wait since the test had to be perfect.
Title: Decide whether a sentence describes a pair of image. (4 T&F question) | AcceptA
Requester: Cornell LIC [AHM8H0VQDWMXA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.84] [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.15] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $17.78] [Pen: 3.50 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 184
Description: The HIT only consist of four True and False question. Search for "Cornell LIC" to take the qual HIT(qual mainly for sentence writing, senior writer may validate.)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Similar Image Sentence Validation GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
I am, especially with a pay increase! :happy:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Twirdman @Twirdman

How you been? How's the cat? I was following the whole getting a cat thing on FB :kitteh:

Reactions: MarkC

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Title: Easy 25 cent screener with $1.25 bonus if qualified(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Andrew Schramm [A1HOSZ3ZZKW21H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.35] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 76
Description: This 1-2 minute screener is a part of a research project at the University of South Carolina. You will receive $0.25 for completing the screener, which is used to see if you are eligible for the full study. Individuals who qualify for the study will be immediately invited to complete a 12-minute survey for a bonus of $1.25 (total compensation of $1.50). Click this link for additional information about the study and to complete the screener.
Requirements: TP Panel: -669449200 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [84862-84273] DoesNotExist; Location In US; SurveyGroup [1006] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Screener portion took less than two minutes. I qualified to continue, and the whole thing (screener included) was 10 minutes and change. It's all contained in this one HIT if you qualify to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Twirdman

Reaction score
Twirdman @Twirdman

How you been? How's the cat? I was following the whole getting a cat thing on FB :kitteh:
I'm doing great and my cat is doing great. I've submitted my first paper to a journal and am waiting to find out whether they are going to accept or reject it.

age does factor into it; you're young (you haven't sprouted hair on the outer edges of your ear yet), and if you can get into a healthier lifestyle before at your age, you are DEFINITELY going to live longer (and probably happier) than a fatty like me
That is fair I'm fairly young, 29, but I think the stress of grad school is prematurely aging me. Also any age is a good age to start trying to get into shape. Exercise is definitely making life better now. I'm not sure whether I started working out initially because I started feeling happier or whether feeling happy gave me the will to work out but they are definitely feeding off each other now.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
I am, especially with a pay increase! :happy:
I would not worry about these. I did a ton but they must not have liked em cuz I don't have the qual now. No rejects. So I would work away.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
In some weird way I think I'll be rooting for the Dodgers tonight, redtokyoboxers @redtokyoboxers

edit: scratch that, tuesday.
Baseball hasn't been nearly the same since they left Brooklyn. And that's just about all I know about baseball, except for Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris.

Reactions: C to the J

Twirdman

Reaction score
Also unless you were massively understating the getting kinda heavy you are in a far better position than I was. I was almost 300 pounds when I should be like 150. I weighed twice as much as I should have and it was almost all fat.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Neat! I just need one for the company since there is ... nobody around here, and I'm sure one would help with my depression.
Huge help for mine :) I rarely get depressed now....sure not drinking helps with that lol but seriously just daily downers go away when they are around me.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My anger has really mellowed too...I still have moments but few and far between. I handle those better sober too.

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.