05/06 - Moon Safari Monday!

What did you think of Avengers Endgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverarcher

Reaction score
Can I get the lowdown on SC? Do I need to have a certain amount of hits to get a general qual from them? I've requested out the ass but it hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: IdahoCrab

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Study on your thoughts, emotions, and feelings | Accept
Requester: Affective Science & Health Laboratory [A37YTRXG1FWGX7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]10.63[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 8:00:00
Available: 2
Description: This study involves answering questions about your feelings and how you manage them.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: sofaslug

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can I get the lowdown on SC? Do I need to have a certain amount of hits to get a general qual from them? I've requested out the ass but it hasn't happened yet.
The one everyone is waiting to come is a multi week study that you had to be in the first week of, it comes around a few times a year (twice? three times? Idk)

Not sure how many hits you had to have to qualify, but last year I didn't get into the first one, but got into the one in the fall. They do have other hits up most days which are good, so they're worth having on your HitFinder if you use one.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: MARKETING SURVEY - FAST AND EASY | Accept
Requester: Ivone Maurer Kieling [A16ALV5DKCXSVK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]17.57[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=3] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 6:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a marketing academic research and it will take 3 minutes to complete the task. NO RETAKES PLEASE!!!
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Guess the answer! | Accept
Requester: Ethan Perez [A3VVLBSQF8556V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.00[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]Unacceptable[/color]] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.43[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=8] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 30
Description: Can you answer passage comprehension questions using just a quote? (I:eek: context_evaluator_1557155351)
Qualifications: poor performance DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; max time DoesNotExist ; race_raw/test.human_eval DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

PandaThief

Reaction score
I don't get it. Mine come a different day every week. I was thinkng maybe it was a day later each week . . . usually, they show up around 9 am PST
i believe it all depends on your group. I did it last year and my group always came in on a wed, i like it better on mondays though

Reactions: HelloHello

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Phase 1 Bing Female(≈ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]19.28[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.17[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.70[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.17[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.79[/color]] [Reviews=533] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4626726-144777] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1655170301 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

sexy boi

Reactions: jklmnop

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Regretting having everything on my laptop in Dark Mode now that I set a portable desk up in my back yard so I can turk while junior plays outside.

Reactions: Jaded and aveline

silverarcher

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with hit finder? I'll click on a hit (through hit finder) and it will let me through to complete it, but if I look at the requester's page on mturk to check their stats it'll say that I don't qualify. Yet I'll have the survey open when before it would say that I don't qualify for the hit. I return them of course because I'm not trying to get banned but I'm a little confused as to why it's happening.

HelloHello

Reaction score
i believe it all depends on your group. I did it last year and my group always came in on a wed, i like it better on mondays though
I was in the $8 study earlier and the survey came any day between Monday and Thursday so I guess I'm in the 'floating' group.

Reactions: PandaThief

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Breakfast foods are whatever you eat at breakfast.

Don't let dead puritan lobbyists tell you how to live! :purpleheart:
So is the milkshake breakfast too? asking for a friend

Reactions: JenniLeigh

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with hit finder? I'll click on a hit (through hit finder) and it will let me through to complete it, but if I look at the requester's page on mturk to check their stats it'll say that I don't qualify. Yet I'll have the survey open when before it would say that I don't qualify for the hit. I return them of course because I'm not trying to get banned but I'm a little confused as to why it's happening.
That seems strange. Are you sure it's the same HIT that you're seeing on the requester page? I wouldn't worry about returning them, though. If you can accept them, you can do them. MTurk's quals won't let you accept stuff that you're not qualified to do.

Reactions: silverarcher

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
That seems strange. Are you sure it's the same HIT that you're seeing on the requester page? I wouldn't worry about returning them, though. If you can accept them, you can do them. MTurk's quals won't let you accept stuff that you're not qualified to do.
If only they would, some nice person should let me borrow masters one day to give it a whirl.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A requester over the weekend said they'd set up a dummy hit for me re: a hit that I got logged out on submission. When do I bother them about it again, this afternoon?

silverarcher

Reaction score
Yep, I double check to make sure it's the same thing. I was just worried because this is turning out to be a big help with bills and I didn't want to risk screwing that up.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.